March 29, 2024, 10:50:20 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Item highlighter  (Read 19177 times)

Batak

• View Profile
Re: Item highlighter
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 04:47:53 pm »
Guyz, I am having problem with this mod.

I copied the zip in data folder, and i modified the DataFiles but there is no change..

Am I doing something wrong?

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 04:55:33 pm »
What is your DataFiles look like?
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Taylor3006

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 03:33:47 am »
Maybe a small text document with instructions would be helpful. Do you extract the files then put them in the zipped files in the data folders? Should you unzip the original folders, replace the information then rezip the folders? Do you unzip and replace the items in HiItems1 and then do HiItems2? Is there any order in which to replace the original files (i.e. any particular mod has to be unzipped first)?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:37:56 am by Taylor3006 »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 05:49:13 pm »
Is there any option to update this mod?
GUN FOR HIRE

vorpal77

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2018, 01:14:11 am »
Hello all,

Just started playing a few days ago.  Watched TK Mantis videos.  He suggested looking through the forums for interfaces and mods.  I downloaded these mods.  I have not been able to get them working.  Imagine you are dealing with a person who literally knows nothing about modding this game.  That is me. If possible, if anyone could point me to a readme file on how to get an interface mod working so my game looks somewhat similar to what im sure you veterans are all rolling with, it would be super greatly appreciated. I'm not lazy.  I tried getting it to work for about 2 hours and realized that I was like a monkey F@#$ing a football and failed pretty hard.  Anyway love the game.  Hope you are all having fun.  Take it easy.

Vorpal

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 01:57:46 pm »
Hello all,

Just started playing a few days ago.  Watched TK Mantis videos.  He suggested looking through the forums for interfaces and mods.  I downloaded these mods.  I have not been able to get them working.  Imagine you are dealing with a person who literally knows nothing about modding this game.  That is me. If possible, if anyone could point me to a readme file on how to get an interface mod working so my game looks somewhat similar to what im sure you veterans are all rolling with, it would be super greatly appreciated. I'm not lazy.  I tried getting it to work for about 2 hours and realized that I was like a monkey F@#$ing a football and failed pretty hard.  Anyway love the game.  Hope you are all having fun.  Take it easy.

Vorpal

Download this interface: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjv9wlqhbrm48u3/pureblackblue.zip?dl=0

Copy all three folders into your "data" folder in your FOnline Reloaded game folder. Overwrite all if needed and done. Most mods are installed by putting them in data.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 10:52:05 pm »
looks like shit:

gonna switch back.