April 28, 2024, 02:19:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Remove carry weight limit for slaves  (Read 1162 times)

Johnny

• View Profile
Remove carry weight limit for slaves
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:08:28 am »
I just dont understand this feature.

You gotta understand something for casual playstyle getting 500k for 5 private mines is already grinding. At this speed nobody gonna pvp until 3 months if they dont quit before.
With those restriction you took this aint gonna change anything economy gonna be screwed anyway and we gonna see level 200 anyway.
Except now only few players will be that level after exploding 3 mouses by clicking to mine and playing 24h/24.

Its a huge blow to casual playing considering you need huge amount of level for pvp builds.

Why I should click 10000 times on my mouse to gather iron when i can trade, get 100k buy a mine put some slaves in it and have fun with other things in the game? 0 fun factor.

I just dont understand why you changed that mines were already nerfed they give like what 3000 hq alloys per mine in a week.

For those comedians telling its fun there is social interaction... I play fonline reloaded cause its easy to level and you pvp fast without grinding too much.
Now its not fonline reloaded but fonline grinding simulator as entertaining than farming simulator.

The huge advantage that reloaded had over fo2 WAS its easy and friendly leveling system.

Remove carry weight limit for slaves as it was before.

Kaaon

Re: Remove carry weight limit for slaves
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:08:48 am »
-1, reasons are obvious
leveling is already easy, im lvl 45 and its not even 2 days since wipe
about stuff, i understand that "grind removal" but private mine concept was making all PvE content of this game useless
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:34:33 am by Seki »

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 10:29:41 am »
-1 This prevents getting a lvl 80 char or whatever in just an hour or so. Grind SHOULD BE part of the game, PvP will happen but people wont have maxed out chars to fight with.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:04:53 am »
Is this even serious?

Stuff is still easy to get, you only need to try various methods to do it. For sure world is ending because you can no longer get thousands of HQ resources when you are offline and not playing.

Got a base, first ba set and solar scorcher within the first hour. During next two hours leveled alternately two chars up, learned 5 professions, pked players and had a lot of fun. Something must be wrong with your game style and not with changes ^^

This. Maybe something is wrong with you, not the game.

And yeah, I started playing also, levelled my char to 24 lvl, got some basic stuff, even though I haven't played the game for 1.5 years and I didn't even know much (surprise!) about how to get stuff/exp char easily.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:07:02 am by Kilgore »

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 11:05:57 am »

Its a huge blow to casual playing considering you need huge amount of level for pvp builds.

You can pvp with 24lvl just fine,if you want to make uber power 1 int build prepare for hard grinding simple as that.