April 28, 2024, 09:35:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED  (Read 76314 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:19 pm »
awesome thx

Vanadiss

• ポルカおるか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »
Ah... -1 AP crafts will probably piss off players and make PvP less intense.
Fire gecko pelt - Uh, what?
Drug Addictions removal - Oh, please. It's all now too easy...
New Lifegivers - Snipers no longer [that] fragile, lel.
Low int speech - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Napalm

« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2015, 10:36:53 pm »
Yuuuupi!

Slave Co. Slavers

• "Slavin' for caps"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2015, 11:51:37 pm »
Can't wait!

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2015, 01:53:12 am »
Please disable walking when you doubleclick thats annoying as fuck.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2015, 01:58:46 am »
Please disable walking when you doubleclick thats annoying as fuck.
It's about adding "DoubleClickTime=1" to FOnline.cfg file. You can do it yourself or wait for fresh client with new config files where it's already set.
:facepalm

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2015, 02:11:20 am »
Thanks for tip man!

vig

• View Profile
    • Blog and artwork dump
« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2015, 02:51:23 am »
madness in full
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2015, 03:03:26 am »
I used over 4k worth of 4.7mm during that, T'was worth every shot haha

Swag Master

• I'm that guy that you see running around then dies
    • View Profile
    • notarealsite.com
« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2015, 05:35:05 am »
My body is ready so is my peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen15 . :3
Hire me to help you, help me, help you  . Also I do odd jobs .

Call me : 666-777-12345

James

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2015, 06:04:52 am »
Good changelog!

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2015, 06:12:01 am »
Changes in this session are bad, compared to what we had ealier, especially in last month:

- No -1AP weapons will favor sniper setup because there is difference in having 10-12 shots and 5-6 at top dmg wise.
- Most stupid change ever - Lifegiver perks - will, of course favor, Sniper setup, because they will not need 2 other perks for HP, and it will be easly used for AP or whatever...
- Firegecko skin for CA. Its quite good idea, but farming brahmins or gecko already fo rregular armor is PITA. What we will do with those damn GMP now? No use of them in ammouts they are currently now.

Last thoughts: Implants and PA ect.

I brought to Reloaded few friends, 3 of them are F1/2 fanboys. They played few weeks, they quit. When I asked them, why, they said there is no reason to play, if TOP gear is luck dependant and there is no change to put hande on it. Actually, its the same reason I stopped playing in March (after 6 months of gaming I had 10 leveled characters, 0 implants, 0 PA/APA, 0 Bozzar, 0 Gauss). Now, last changes allowed me to WORK for my gear. That was good.

Whats te point of having PA/APA as rare item, since you can lose it in 1 second? Will anyone wear it at all?

People bitching about Imps and PA being common, are those, who had them ealier from TC and they didnt wanted others to have them.

I will not play this session and I will no longer support Reloaded.

:facepalm
Freelancer

Knuckle

« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2015, 06:41:26 am »
@kilgore,

The changes for wipe are very good, looking excited to play thanks for the hard work

vig

• View Profile
    • Blog and artwork dump
« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2015, 07:00:51 am »
- No -1AP weapons will favor sniper setup because there is difference in having 10-12 shots and 5-6 at top dmg wise.
Probably an attempt to stop TB traps.
- Most stupid change ever - Lifegiver perks - will, of course favor, Sniper setup, because they will not need 2 other perks for HP, and it will be easly used for AP or whatever...
There is actually no reason to not have them be +30hp each, with the current change (40+30+20) you can actually just delete the third lifegiver and nobody would notice.
- Firegecko skin for CA. Its quite good idea, but farming brahmins or gecko already fo rregular armor is PITA. What we will do with those damn GMP now? No use of them in ammouts they are currently now.
If it's a pain in the ass then how is it a good idea?
Whats the point of having PA/APA as rare item, since you can lose it in 1 second? Will anyone wear it at all?
Only in Town Control. If you win TC, you will get PA, so you will win more and get more PA while others can watch the rich get richer and the poor plebs can get shit on.
I brought to Reloaded few friends, 3 of them are F1/2 fanboys. They played few weeks, they quit. When I asked them, why, they said there is no reason to play, if TOP gear is luck dependant and there is no change to put hande on it.
People bitching about Imps and PA being common, are those, who had them ealier from TC and they didnt wanted others to have them.
SPECIAL implants have a good place in the shop, at least the ones that improve main non-combat oriented stats. Their pricing was fair and if you play the game you would be able to get them no matter how you play it. Either by trading, farming or killing things. Right now it indeed seems like the lucky would be rewarded for being lucky, if the implant special encounters are random. And then of course the botters will macro encounter finding and start farming implant encounters.
BUT the thing is that a lot of implants during this ending session were hoarded by other players and new players had none - now nobody will have any implants most of the time so you can't count on joining a faction to get them.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2015, 07:33:06 am »
Whats the point of having PA/APA as rare item, since you can lose it in 1 second? Will anyone wear it at all?
Only in Town Control. If you win TC, you will get PA, so you will win more and get more PA while others can watch the rich get richer and the poor plebs can get shit on.
I brought to Reloaded few friends, 3 of them are F1/2 fanboys. They played few weeks, they quit. When I asked them, why, they said there is no reason to play, if TOP gear is luck dependant and there is no change to put hande on it.
BUT the thing is that a lot of implants during this ending session were hoarded by other players and new players had none - now nobody will have any implants most of the time so you can't count on joining a faction to get them.
I never understood the bitching about "only factions can get good gear" Duh, this is faction mod for fallout 2. it is made for faction play. If you want to play alone then just play fallout 1 or 2 and farm molerats all alone on that. Other wise then join a faction and not only will you make new friends, but also learn much more about the game.

Implants and PA are not for every player who plays for 5 minutes to have and it is not luck dependant. If you have a good faction and are a good player that knows the game you WILL get good gear. They are for people who can fight for them and earn them. But since they caused some imbalance in pvp they are now very rare so they can not cause as much of a difference.