April 29, 2024, 02:22:46 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED  (Read 76334 times)

zinthos

Re: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2015, 11:26:14 am »
thanks kilgore, awesome job

New entries inside  section:
Combat log messages can have colours configured:
MsgAttNormColor - message color for your attacks log
MsgAttCritColor - message color for your critical attacks log
MsgAttKillColor - message color for your kills in log
MsgDefNormColor - message color for normal hits on you in log
MsgDefCritColor - message color for critical hits on you in log
MsgDefKillColor - message color for your death in log
It would be cool if we could also colorize the normal green chat messages

Kaaon

« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2015, 11:27:16 am »
- Stonewall changed:
   Roll vs Knockdowns: changed from (vs END) to (vs END-3)
   Roll vs Knockdowns from Explosion/Shotgun:
      6 ST - changed to 40% from 19%
      7 ST - changed to 50% from 38%
      8 ST - changed to 60% from 57%
      9 ST - changed to 70% from 76%
          10 ST - changed to 80% from 95%
Is it recommended to have high END and ST for Stonewall character?
yes, it is
chance to avoid knockback from RL or shotguns is depending on your ST as listed above
6 base ST which is requirement for stonewall + 2 by buffout + 1 psycho will already result in 9 ST = 70% chance to avoid knockback from RL/shotgun - confirmed in changelog
chance to avoid KO with stonewall is probably rolling en-5 (50% with 10en - not sure tho)
chance to avoid KD with stonewall will be rolling en-3 (70% with 10en) - confirmed in changelog
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:13:25 pm by Seki »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2015, 11:31:14 am »
every hour I put into reloaded 1.5, is an hour taken away from Reloaded 2.0

You really shouldn't say it like that :/ it makes it sound like we're just wasting our time. Kilgore said it isn't just a temp session, he said it'll last at LEAST 6 months...

every hour I put into reloaded 2.0, is an hour taken away from Reloaded 3.0
Fixed.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2015, 11:39:45 am »
max level for last perk is atm 39 if i remember properly
I hope some Dev can confirm this

this change was really needed to see a more options for other builds then just 3 LG tanks, this will especially help to bursters (by burster i dont mean burster with full tank build but burster with brd or crits :D)

More options how? Only difference is burster gets 20 more hp (265 vs 245, 231 vs 211)

Problem with avenger brd this season was DT's getting really high near the end, because of implants and good stuff

New season will be the same, burster will be really strong early season, weak late season

i dont see how giving 20 hp to burster/taking 20 hp away from tanks will change anything?

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2015, 11:47:30 am »
i dont see how giving 20 hp to burster/taking 20 hp away from tanks will change anything?
20hp = Nemean Armor implant  :D

Byzantine

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2015, 12:04:24 pm »
maybe bought BP for rare misc items via bater? ::)

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2015, 12:07:39 pm »
29 ;)
:facepalm

Kaaon

« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2015, 12:08:15 pm »
More options how? Only difference is burster gets 20 more hp (265 vs 245, 231 vs 211)

Problem with avenger brd this season was DT's getting really high near the end, because of implants and good stuff

New season will be the same, burster will be really strong early season, weak late season

please start looking at what is good for this game instead of what is good for your build just because this change is boost for other builds then your

DT is still same except PA which didnt had everyone because majority of players was still using CAmk2 and 1 dt from implants which isnt really that much, this lifegiver changes will make characters without 3 LG less squishy because that was one of their problems
in previous season you could use avengers with -ap and jet or brof to have 2 bursts in a row
in this season will be -ap weapons more rare since this bonus is not possible to get by crafting so it means that avenger needs jet AND brof at same time to be able to shoot twice in a row what makes this build very squishy because you lost one perk or 15 dr depending on what you was using before
i dont see how this change is taking any HP from tanks, HP with all three LG is still same and remained unchanged, last LG is still worth to take for tanks with AR to trigger it earlier but also because 20 hp is still enough to make it worth it

29 ;)
ah, yes, i meant 29, my mistake
btw reason for this 29 is that implants can be used since lvl 30 so they wont allow your character to meet perk requirements by implant
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:15:23 pm by Seki »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2015, 12:41:11 pm »
Super duper work!

Kaaon

« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2015, 12:47:18 pm »
what about rules ? will be they updated against botting and such things as promised earlier ?

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2015, 01:19:02 pm »
I dont like slaves with carry weight make private mines useless i dont want to manually click in a mine i wanna kill people not craft shit.

Gimme my slave back one of reloaded main appeal is easy leveling. Those who want to farm can kill radtoads in turn based me i  want my slaves my private mines and my pvp.

Its huge pain in the ass for same results doesnt matter the way you achieve it the quicker its done quicker you can pvp. If i want grind i go play fonline2 thats why i play reloaded its easy to get stuff. Dont break that please.

This way private mines for idiots like me and farming for those who like farming come on i hate farming i dont want to farm jesus.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2015, 01:22:02 pm »
I dont like slaves with carry weight make private mines useless i dont want to manually click in a mine i wanna kill people not craft shit.

Gimme my slave back one of reloaded main appeal is easy leveling. Those who want to farm can kill radtoads in turn based me i  want my slaves my private mines and my pvp.

Its huge pain in the ass for same results doesnt matter the way you achieve it the quicker its done quicker you can pvp. If i want grind i go play fonline2 thats why i play reloaded its easy to get stuff. Dont break that please.

This way private mines for idiots like me and farming for those who like farming come on i hate farming i dont want to farm jesus.
+150%

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2015, 01:51:19 pm »
[
please start looking at what is good for this game instead of what is good for your build just because this change is boost for other builds then your

Dont be silly and i play on all kinds of builds im just saying

once we see 309 hp nemean/dermal tanks and turbo plasma rifle rears its ugly head that BRD avenger build wont be so cool anymore

KestreL

« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2015, 01:57:46 pm »
- Slaves will gather only up to 200kg of resources

I'd have to disagree with this part of changelog. I realise this is a direct attack against private mining, and that is something that Imo is yet to configure properly.

Obviously nobody will buy a private mine and mine in it regularly. That's just masochistic. The same goes for Public HQ Quarrys. So that leaves players without ability to craft items that require HQ materials. And yeah, I know making last minute fixes are bad at this point. And it's not in a rush I think.

My suggestion would be - Make seller of private mines have a new dialog option to sell instantly 950 HQ minerals & 950 HQ iron for the price of 100k. It's basicly 1/3 of what private mines were, with less stall and same price. Less profit, less time wasted and lets people play the game without Masochistic grind on other activitys.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2015, 02:20:07 pm »
Or make some cap for max.resources you can gather/will respawn? Not depending on time (one week) ?
GUN FOR HIRE