April 20, 2024, 01:18:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Dumb Build help me out (please)  (Read 1735 times)

Gary

• View Profile
Dumb Build help me out (please)
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:12:55 pm »
So as you can read in the subjec (don't kill me for that) i want some help with dumb build/build's.

Idea number 1:sh@# throwing monkey - ST5,PE9,EN10,CH1,INT4,AG9,LK1 you tag: throwing ,1staid, and then what? I was thinking of getting either sneak or outdoorsman but idk.

Traits: basically a One Hander and Fast Shot. Smoke cigs and drink cola to get this cool +1 PE and AG.

Dumb idea number 2 (cool):Who need's to aim anyway?- ST4,PE9,EN10,CH1,INT5,AG9,LK1 tag: SG, firstaid and whatever you wish.

With traits you go for: Fast Shot and second is for discuss (idk what to take).

With this one after some play i want to go with "Bonus Rate of Fire" and getting my hands on everything that grants AP. Get in to troubles ? make your opponent wish for you to get out of ammo, shooting them so many times in one turn and waiting for your turn end (turn based combad) will cause them to kill themselves.

Is any of these a good build or i have made a complete fool of myself?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 09:41:41 pm by Gary »

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb Build help me out (please)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:45:16 am »
I don't think TB fights are going to be much of a thing at all this session but if you want to make any kind of spammer I'd suggest not going with 1 luck,  the more you shoot, the more chance you have to miss and therefore more chance to critical miss and you tend to get the worse effects with just 1 luck.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.