April 28, 2024, 07:14:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: remove S P E C I A L implants after wipe  (Read 4179 times)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
remove S P E C I A L implants after wipe
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:46:55 pm »
Remove those implants or change them to something not related with special since they mess up builds.

Coltheim

• View Profile
Re: remove S P E C I A L implants after wipe
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:53:51 pm »
They mess up builds...?
Please explain.
BULLSHEVIK.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 01:54:53 pm »
You will have to reroll character or make another for implants.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 02:01:20 pm »
Wipe doesn't mean we will have to get everything from begining? Even chars?
GUN FOR HIRE

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 02:50:47 pm »
Implants will not be as common after wipe. This has already been addressed.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 02:55:25 pm »
How does that solve this problem ? :D  You make 10 PE sniper and you cant use implant, while 9 PE character can use it, will have the same stats as you and if he has all implants he will have one more special.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:57:13 pm by carnack »

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 03:04:46 pm »
How does that solve this problem ? :D  You make 10 PE sniper and you cant use implant, while 9 PE character can use it, will have the same stats as you and if he has all implants he will have one more special.
Because if implants are rare enough then nobody will get full implants

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »
No, they will just be more expensive.

Kaaon

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 03:07:26 pm »
you can use it by radiation

but i still agree with suggestion, with implants you can much more different builds like 12pe 10en 10ag 10lk on psycho and other drugs or plasma tank with adrenaline rush etc..
as i already mentioned in other topic..,
PE,EN,ST,AG,LK can completely change your build, allow you to use different drugs or take different perks (@edit, i know that u can install them after lvl 30 but you can make build with different special to meet some requirement and then fix it with implants) when used on new character which is planned for them
they are more then just +1 SPECIAL point, for example PE implant can allow you to have more FoV so you can use some drugs which increases your DR and decreases your PE, that way its not +1 PE but it can be converted into something useful like DR.. or plasma tank can take adrenaline rush with implant build instead of more criticals.. etc..
i dont even like idea of keeping SPECIAL implants because it forces players to do rerolls or start new character planned for them, some builds are completely different with and without implants like for example sniper which i mentioned on this forum like week ago .. i would rather like to see some new implants which doesnt require reroll or new character and nerfed versions of dermal, phoenix and nemean

Coltheim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 03:16:18 pm »
You want to completely remove a mechanic that vastly expands build diversity and possibility just because rerolling a character is inconvenient? Because you don't have the foresight to create a character with implants in mind?

"I don't want to bother with implants, so nobody else should be able to either."

Jackass.
BULLSHEVIK.

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 03:20:19 pm »
its not about that, i have perfect implanted builds and i still dont like the way it is, same with Carnack, hes not any noob
point is that implants shouldnt force you to reroll to new build just to get advantage from them, there can be added implants like +crit chance, +fov etc.. instead of SPECIAL

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 03:58:27 pm »
its not about that, i have perfect implanted builds and i still dont like the way it is, same with Carnack, hes not any noob
point is that implants shouldnt force you to reroll to new build just to get advantage from them, there can be added implants like +crit chance, +fov etc.. instead of SPECIAL

I like the idee of expanded implants and effect, but I also like special implants, the game breaking ones where resistance implants, not special. By the way reroll will be a game feature so it's not a proplem at all.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 04:35:27 pm »
Of course seki wants implants that buff snipers only right after implants that help tanks get nerfed. If there is +critchance implant I expect there to be -critchance and -critpower implants because ko is already OP

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 05:32:34 pm »
Wipe will bring a new FOnline game. We'll all start from scratch.

Kaaon

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 05:53:01 pm »
Of course seki wants implants that buff snipers only right after implants that help tanks get nerfed. If there is +critchance implant I expect there to be -critchance and -critpower implants because ko is already OP
no, its not like that, it was just example like "instead of LK or PE" .. it can be any kind of implant
i just want to see some new implants instead of SPECIAL which requies new char