April 27, 2024, 07:24:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Crit Build Help?  (Read 11833 times)

Kaaon

Re: Crit Build Help?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 05:45:43 am »
good builds arent really secret after one and half year long season, normally i wouldnt share informations like that but whatever..  ;D

you need 2 in to pick sharpshooter at lvls 9-11 so you can go with 1 in but then you have to take even tougher at those lvls and later take one less lifegiver

skills 300 sg > 100+ doc > 200 fa > rest... always doc>fa because you can heal yourself with stims but you cant fix your crippled limb without doc

from drugs i recommend not using buffout as other ppls do.. 10pe + 300 sg + sharpshooter must be enough for everything except gauss rifle and bozar.. for those you can use buffout and wear some AP/AG armor or PA so there is no reason to use buffout as regular drug, you can rather save that point from AG which it takes
jet is must have for sniper, high rate of fire for him is really needed, especially to have 2 shots in a row to eyes with all weapons
i also recommend using psycho .. depending on your SPECIAL (im really surpsrised that noone mentioned psycho in this topic wow)

traits smallframe as first
as second trait go for bonehead if you plan to get implants (so you will have enough special anyways) or something else (up to you)

perks are fine ..  more crit, even more crit, sharpshooter, lifegiver 2x, brof, right between the eyes, better criticals .... or if you want to go 1in then even tougher and 1 lifegiver

special is completely depending on how much implants you plan to get

if you plan to get implants in future then i recommend you going with
1 st + 1 implant - 2 jet + 1 psycho = 1     <- regular using     for gauss/bozar ->     with +1 st armor = 2  or   with PA = 4-5 (dont remember how much PA gives atm ^^) or with buffout = 3
10 pe + 1 cigs + 1 implant - 2 psycho = 10 (y, 10pe on psycho !)
9 en + 1 implant = 10 (hp will be same as with 9en !)
2 in
8 ag + 1 implant + 1 nuka cola = 10
9 lk + 1 implant = 10
thats special with bonehead btw
more/less viable build even without implants them and probably best build with them !
without implants 221 hp, 11 ap, 53 FoV, 40 DR (in CA)
with implants 271 hp, 12 ap, 56 FoV, 48 DR (in CA)

if you wont go for implants any soon then you can change/sacrifice something like not using psycho so you can take 1-2 points from PE or not take bonehead and put them to AG etc..
so if you are new to game and you are sure that you wont have implants any soon then you can go with ..
1 st
9 pe +1 cigs = 10
10 en
1 ch
2 in
9 ag +1 nuka cola = 10
9 lk (yup, better take point from LK then EN, you can fix it with implant later)
without bonehead, without psycho
not any best build but maxed most of stats, mostly max FoV and 12 ap which are most important
from other stats .. 241 hp, 25 DR
it lacks bonehead and has very low DR (no psycho) so its weak against snipers and sneakers .. so against everything  ;D

Around what level would I get to science 100, I would have to balance science with SG to get all my perks getting sg to 100 before level 3 then 125 before 6 ect.
200 sg for perk requirements, then its up to you

in final its always same so im usually not mentioning skills.. 300 weapon skills (which you want to use), 200 fa, 200 doc, 175 outdoorsman and PvE skills which you want
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:12:12 am by Seki »

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 07:20:17 am »
Should I still go SG/EW hybrid or pure SG or SG/BG for that non-implant build?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 01:10:21 am »
Should I still go SG/EW hybrid or pure SG or SG/BG for that non-implant build?

If you're asking that question, then you're ready for the truth. Tag all three: SG, EW, and BG. Outdoorsman will have to wait until later.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 02:15:36 am »
What should I try to get each too? 300 eventually right, and would I still want to try to get 150 before 26 for fast travel perks ect?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 02:54:55 am »
Ignore 2 of the gun skills until one of them is at least 180. Outdoorsman is no rush. You can get it to 150 anytime, even level 100 and still get those fast travel perks.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 03:02:09 am »
What should I try to get each too? 300 eventually right, and would I still want to try to get 150 before 26 for fast travel perks ect?
Fast travel perks are of secondary importance. Its nice to have them but its necessary to be effective in combat. The only skill goal you have before gun skills is to get science to 100. So get all weapons skills to 300. This is especially important for a sniper since you need minimum misses. Just make sure you have about 600k caps for all these Mines and crafting you need to do. Snipers take more leveling than any other type of character to be done correctly I find. Also if you are attempting to do real PvP I'd recommend going with the build seki posted that is based on implants. You may be a bit less effective in the short term but you won't have to make a whole new character or reroll once you do get implants. Though if paying to reroll or going through leveling up a whole new character doesn't bother you then that's fine too.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 03:09:45 am »
Yeah this seems like the character you make at really endgame, thanks for all the help and hopefully I'll be able to get this character working before any wipe happens.

Johnny

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2015, 06:42:48 pm »
AHHH welcome back to this awesome game , i see youve chosen a crit sniper build like 90% of people here good good. That will make for sure a lot of fun will you ko someone in the first or second shot? suspense.

Plz give us feedback .

Here is for you the crit table currently used by reloaded so you can choose wich bodypart to aim for to get the maximum efficiency.

Happy koing with your new build.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2015, 08:47:31 pm »

Johnny

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2015, 09:53:03 pm »
What do you suggest then ? Play a plasma tank or a stonewall man of steel tank? Thats what your asking?
Is that all this game has to offer? Probably yes because we have no developer just uncle Scrooge mc Duck collecting donation money and not doing shit.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2015, 04:40:07 pm »
I've gotten this character to level 20, I got SG to level 180, now i'm working on getting SG and EW to 300% since I figure I'll only be using BG with PA so i'll get that up last, I'm wondering, why should I get science up to 100?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2015, 04:57:05 pm »
You can also sacrify a lifegiver for man of steel. It may sound wierd since it's comonly used by tanks, but when you fight sniper VS sniper, having man of steel+bonehead makes you harder to blind/KO/bypass/weapon drop, giving you much better chances to win than an additionnal +30 HP. Remember that snipers are weak, if you get too close to a burster, he'll hit you twice for 150 HP. 191, 211, 241 or 281 doesn't make any difference, you are dead in 2 bursts. Man of steel has more chance to save you than lifegiver, allowing you to stand and keep firing when another sniper would have been knocked to the floor or crippled.
It doesn't immune you to crit effects, you'll get as much crits with only additionnal damage, but less with effects.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2015, 06:28:19 pm »
I've gotten this character to level 20, I got SG to level 180, now i'm working on getting SG and EW to 300% since I figure I'll only be using BG with PA so i'll get that up last, I'm wondering, why should I get science up to 100?
You need 100 science in order to craft power servos so that you can level up past 100 quickly and easily like in that link that shows you how to lvl up