April 27, 2024, 05:40:00 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [Various] List of some minor bugs  (Read 10529 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [Various] List of some minor bugs
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 08:19:35 pm »
Now she steal 3 my silver gecko plets, and im gain 120exp (no caps)
In next time dialog disappears
PS
If you can fix the dialogue, please Increase reward for plets (because past price was for the economy in 2238)
And if you can add reward for fire gecko plets

FG pelts yeah that sounds good. Might not be from her though, but I'll do something with those. A lot of people complained about this, and I completely forgot about it.

I think I fixed the issue with buckner, but you won't see it until the new session most likely. Unless kilgore simply updates that one dialog file.

It made checks to see if you had certain gear on you, I removed those checks. Fixed the cooldown issue. There's a cap demand but I kept it. The problem it seemed is that it added cooldown but didn't check it properly, and certain rewards werent available if you had certain items on you, weird eh? So it would skip all these dialog answers, to the point where nothing was available -> giving you a blank response.

The cooldown was either 72 hours or 72 minutes, I don't know yet, kind of busy. But that cooldown whichever it was is back. I hope it's 72 minutes, if so, I might redesign the quest as something 100% more profitable. 72 minute wait to trade in 4 gecko pelts for a couple caps and some shitty items? lame.

Keep the bugs coming!

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 08:23:09 pm »
There's another dialogue bug. Better with images than with my poor english xD

Edit: I'll post all this kind of bug in this thread instead of opening new ones, if admins are agree.

lol fixing that one. The dialog node it's referring to isn't even in the file.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 09:45:27 pm »
I don't know if is it a real bug, or just game mechanics...but...selling spears while I have high (125%) barter skill makes selling spears in junktown to known lady unprofitable. I can get more cash in shops while selling normal and sharpened spears, for example at Killian's shop or in Hub's shop with Beth.
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 10:27:12 pm »
I don't know if is it a real bug, or just game mechanics...but...selling spears while I have high (125%) barter skill makes selling spears in junktown to known lady unprofitable. I can get more cash in shops while selling normal and sharpened spears, for example at Killian's shop or in Hub's shop with Beth.

that was one of my first quests I ever made years ago lol.. Needs a buff. But it was meant to be an alternative to selling them to vendors when they don't have any caps. I'll have a look.

edit: improved it. wait till new session. should be much more profitable now and worth doing over and over again.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:32:21 pm by Corosive »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 11:13:32 pm »
Didn't know, anyway it's a good thing.
Like you said, it's good cause it's not depend on cash at merchant hands, as we know they always short on caps (damn crafters  ;) )
Anyway, it would be nice to see more that kind features...like Jet trader or something, anyway good idea and keep it up.
I would like to help you guys and your team, so I'm trying to do best...and find some "bugs".
Best regards guys, keep going and don't stop  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2015, 01:11:54 am »
Didn't know, anyway it's a good thing.
Like you said, it's good cause it's not depend on cash at merchant hands, as we know they always short on caps (damn crafters  ;) )
Anyway, it would be nice to see more that kind features...like Jet trader or something, anyway good idea and keep it up.
I would like to help you guys and your team, so I'm trying to do best...and find some "bugs".
Best regards guys, keep going and don't stop  ;D

lol the only MMOrpg i ever got into was Ultima Online... FOnline can be similar but with guns and super mutants right?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2015, 01:00:33 pm »
Never played it...so hard to say for me :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2015, 05:15:40 pm »

Good times.

PS: All of these bugs should be fixed... Most of them at least. But new session will contain them, sorry.

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2015, 08:16:48 pm »
lol the only MMOrpg i ever got into was Ultima Online... FOnline can be similar but with guns and super mutants right?

Ultima Online was the best MMORPG in all ways. Just for the infinite possibilites it has, a very good crime system (depending on the server) and ultra realistic features. But Kilgore is gonna Kal Vas Flam us if we don't stop doing offtopic hehe.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 08:43:33 pm »
Any bugs in the caravan system? I don't want to start a new topic over it, but do people like it?

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2015, 12:40:26 am »
Maybe put a "!" icon above caravan master head could be a good detail. Ive not seen bugs, just hard Mad warriors and cold childs spawns xD

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2015, 02:56:20 am »
Maybe put a "!" icon above caravan master head could be a good detail. Ive not seen bugs, just hard Mad warriors and cold childs spawns xD

?? enemies are too hard?

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2015, 04:18:23 am »
No, no. That's good. I mean, a solo player without good level and good weapons usually can't survive a Mad Warriors spawn, but it doesn't happen always. I see it good as it is.

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 01:16:37 am »
Can't deliver Nuka Colas to the New Adytum pervert scientist.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 08:51:07 pm »
Noticed when collecting fibers the other day that it's a "Fiber" plant, but the green text on mouse over says "fibres".

Small and silly, but it's there.