April 27, 2024, 06:07:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bad Bruises  (Read 5174 times)

damonicos

• ..so two raiders walk into the malumute..
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Bruises
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 01:22:41 pm »
I agree with Beer (again). The more people, the better, no matter how they play, but even better if they help new players survive. The more players survive past 1 solid month, the more recruits can join big factions at some point. Or not. Either way, the more the better.

This is exactly our approach.  As I see a high percent of bluesuits quitting, and I Love this game, I strive to make the game more enjoyable and accessible to new players. So they don't feel so alone right off the bat, and they get a good idea of the landscape.
So as was said, They will either make new builds when they want to PvP, or they will quit anyways. Many play just to play, and don't even plan on PvPing so we are here for them as well.

@Helpbot
I have worked with Meat a few times. He has helped out our group some.
We arent Big, but we are here. Thank you for your support Bot. I have seen you around as well and I most definitely support your cause as well. If in anyway Bad Bruises can assist, Let me know!

Yes For Noobs by Noobs.. Thats just my way of saying we Don't know everything, and we can be taught.
But I have done my research, I get the just of Character building. I just have more fun Building Networks and Infrastructure, and Supporting others, than PvP (for now..  ;)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »
If it lasts a week I'm going to say congratulations!

This was a sincere encouragement! I hope you be strong. I would like to see new faces coming in cities with full force. Good luck!

"You lie initiate!" (Rhombus, fallout 1)

Seriously, am I the only one around smelling nasty sarcasm instead of "sincere encouragement"?

It's good to have fresh players around. I hope you will stay and learn as I did. Start noob, craft, farm, do some quests, make builds like in 2238 (failed ofc) and improve yourself. After some time, when you will be mastering pve, you'll see that pvp is a natural evolution. And we will be ready for you  ;).
Good luck, we'll meet again, for sure.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 11:13:24 pm »
Best way to learn this game is play and loose, then teach something from your mistake, no need to be leaded by a veteran who will rage at you cause you noob and bother you.

So good luck and remember you will loose a lot but you have to continue until you got enought experience and no ragequit the game !

damonicos

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 11:49:02 pm »
Thanks Guys  ;D

damonicos

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 07:45:01 am »
Updated Claims of Status (Our 'CoS' is Just)

EDIT : Hmmm shoulda called it Our Publicized Network Status (Our 'PNS' Is Growing)  :facepalm
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 07:47:35 am by damonicos »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 05:13:46 am »
I agree with Beer (again). The more people, the better, no matter how they play, but even better if they help new players survive. The more players survive past 1 solid month, the more recruits can join big factions at some point. Or not. Either way, the more the better.

Agree with these two.

The game is simply more fun with people to play with, especially if you're brand new (or pretty old).

Going it alone as a new player... well, it sucks balls.  I did it for weeks when I first started, and the game became infinitely better when I found people to play with.

GL

Mozanbeef

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 06:58:19 pm »
yeah Bad Bruises , I would say over the last month and a bit we've progressed pretty decently for some noobs trying to help out other noobs . But for us to go all out PvP is just realistically just dumb at this point in time , in the future Ya we plan on pvping who doesn't lol . So why not go with the whole, play together, learn together , kill little bitches together lol 

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »
HUBOLOGY has had members that have never cared about PvP for more than a year xD!
In Maintenance Mode.