April 16, 2024, 05:16:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: A Noobs Start  (Read 5831 times)

damonicos

• ..so two raiders walk into the malumute..
    • View Profile
Re: A Noobs Start
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 05:50:50 pm »
Thanks alot for the Advice le Troll

Alot of that I did not know.. and i have not used a character planner yet.. though i have planned characters pen and paper.
printed off a list of perks and requirements etc..
I just came to realize some of that downside about luck right now.. I had 1 luck and my darn laser blew up so often in my hand i had to keep a second on me just in case.. having two -ap magneto pistols on you at all times gets costly..

And i was definately curious about agility and wether it affect RT ap regen.. is it the high agility or just the high ap that affects regen?

Thanks again!  I am going to keep your tips in mind for my next attempt =D

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2015, 10:53:25 pm »
And i was definately curious about agility and wether it affect RT ap regen.. is it the high agility or just the high ap that affects regen?

No matter how many AP you have, when they are all drained, the time you get full AP is the same, no matter how many you have. So high agility, by giving more AP, makes you AP regenerates faster.

Ask if you need something specific.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 12:45:11 am »
I had to read that twice to get it. So the higher your AP, the faster it regens, because it has to get back to full from 0 in the same amount of time. So a guy with only 10AP vs a guy with 15AP, both spend all of their AP at the same time. From zero, it's like this:

If time for full regen was 5 seconds: 10AP guy gets 5AP back in 2.5 seconds, but in that same 2.5 seconds the 15AP guy gets back 7.5AP. After 5 total seconds, they each have back their max AP, so of course the higher AP guy has a faster regen rate.

Sound about right?

damonicos

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 02:08:58 am »
Ahhh Ok I see. Cool Makes sense, thanks guys.

Oh Troll, after I saw you near Reno I found my Scout.
I was driving through the area with my weak slave char and got ambushed by a gang, had to run away, leaving my scout behind.
I drove Damonicos out to try to outdoorsman the scout and kill the gang so my slaver could get back to it.. lol. Thats when u saw me
I ended up not finding it with Damonicos (tho it has worked in the past) Just went back with the slaver and the gang had vanished.
*Few* heh
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:16:43 am by damonicos »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 02:12:46 pm »
When you have an encounter with car, just try to get back to it as fast as possible. Normaly you have the time to leave before the fight starts. And don't farm with the car. Make a tent near each dot on the map and park your car.

damonicos

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 04:49:02 am »
Yeah in that case it was a bad luck encounter i couldn't get out of (I do use parking tents) and i believe because i had slaves with me i spawned on the wrong side of scout, didnt have time to run around to the "usable" side before the fight commenced.