April 20, 2024, 05:48:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The jinxed competition  (Read 2746 times)

Johnny

The jinxed competition
« on: February 26, 2015, 09:32:27 am »
Alright so here is the deal: If anyone got a more crappy story full of raging stuff even worse than this one that happened during the time of your adventure ill give him the item of his choice (dont ask implants i dont have).

I was logging on the morning saying to myself "why not play some reloaded its a fun game lets have fun!"
I log on my character who was in hpa at wharehouse world map.
I go with my car to new reno and Oh forced encounter. I encounter NCR army and molerats. "No problem i say to myself i go to my car but unfortunalty theres a molerat blocking my way and he attacks me preventing me from escaping.
Then one ncr flamer guy decided it was time for me to stop being happy to play reloaded and suffer a bit.
He shot me with his epic flamer and i got critically hit for 7 hit points and knocked out first shot in hpa.

Then i never got up due those epic hunting rifles ko and die ( i never got up).

Alright no problem i respawn and go to my encounter to grab my stuff and forget about that.

Unfortunatly rng god decided otherwise and whats my surprise when i see a bluesuit looter in my encounter grabbing my hpa and running away with my car.

I will be only judge if someone has a more hilariously more full of bullcrap that can only happen here on our beloved balanced server, he will win the price he wants.

Good luck. :P

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
Re: The jinxed competition
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 12:45:41 pm »
Early on my blue suiting career  I got a Phoneix implant, Bozar, and HPA  from one spawn in reno. So I was driving my way back across the desert to my main tent near the hub, Buuut I got into a forced encounter that had Matis's and and the brotherhood... but as I was going to get in my car ( spawned me on the other side ) one of the guys shot me with a rocket ( aiming at a mantis that was close to me ) and then I just got abilterated. I was kinda ticked off at first but I just thought I could go back to the car and everything would be fine but as soon as I got back into the encounter I saw my car disappear :'( lets say I didnt play for a bit xD

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 01:26:38 am »
Bluesuit.
Found nemean.

Threw it away thinking implants were worthless plastic.
In Maintenance Mode.

Johnny

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 08:27:25 am »
Bluesuit.
Found nemean.

Threw it away thinking implants were worthless plastic.

Nothing to do with rng or luck here. Disqualified.

Early on my blue suiting career  I got a Phoneix implant, Bozar, and HPA  from one spawn in reno. So I was driving my way back across the desert to my main tent near the hub, Buuut I got into a forced encounter that had Matis's and and the brotherhood... but as I was going to get in my car ( spawned me on the other side ) one of the guys shot me with a rocket ( aiming at a mantis that was close to me ) and then I just got abilterated. I was kinda ticked off at first but I just thought I could go back to the car and everything would be fine but as soon as I got back into the encounter I saw my car disappear :'( lets say I didnt play for a bit xD

Not even close to losing a car full of stuff and full set of hpa to a fucking molerat blocking your way and a knock out by a flamer. Disqualified.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 08:36:18 am »
I think Randy has a pretty good story hehe... Hopefully he'll post it for you, if not then I will.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 09:44:45 am »
I had let the brahmin out of the pens and left the gate open on one of TTM'S bases.
Oops.
I barrowed the faction's leader (my cousin). "Hey! I know Hiw to get this fuckers back in there! I'll hit her, she'll chase me, once I'm in I fast log to Mika and close the gate! Brilliant!"
I stand there, watching my cousins character die. Quick check of the computer, dunno why-
"M had been deposed as the leader of the faction."

Oh. Shit.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...