April 16, 2024, 07:28:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Napalm says:  (Read 9236 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Napalm says:
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 01:47:57 pm »

You are a Angel. Very easy to judge me. It was not you who led a faction and then took a stab in the back from ex-allies. All my insults were well targeted to those who deserve them. Sorry but I'm not Jesus Christ.

Dude, you didnt take a stab in the back. We decided along with other players that UV was not suiting us anymore and we wanted to tell you the reasons why and you just took it personnal and started insulting. Like I said, if you cant understand that friends can turn ennemy the second after and that they are not "real ennemies" and might become friends again in the future, cause alliances and changing factions are common, you will just think of half the server as "traitors". Which wasnt the case at all at the moment, it's not like we base raped and killed you without telling.

Napalm

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 03:37:07 am »
Barneys I have not read and will not read your comment. I just ingore you, scumbag.

For those who said I stole characters. I register UltraViolence.z. for a new member. For the recruits I recorded all characters with the same password and request them to change it later. Reason is obvious. But unfortunately there was a problem with this recruit. You can understand this by reading the messages at facebook, if you have interest:

This fight was tonigh, u can see UltraViolence.z. with enemies:

As you are vigilantes, right and holy, could tell me who is using the UltraViolence.z.?

This is currently a member of your faction. I have a bet to say that is Greasy. Because he tried to request restricted password from some UV characters for some members. And I had previously created a character for him with the same password. It was just another viper. So my friends, can u tell me who is this scum?

Napalm

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 04:05:09 am »
You are wrong! Its the same, I register UltraViolence.z. and in the video u can see Ultraviolence.z.

In the video I am UltraViolence.z only, without "." after "z".

This guy actually reroll or remake the char, because my friend char had bg, 285 hp, etc... and this one have "v", not "V" as always I register. But for sure, its the same account.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:10:25 am by Napalm »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 11:48:39 am »
Enough.