Username:

Password:

Topic: Napalm says:  (Read 9249 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Napalm says:
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 04:09:54 pm »
Ok, some of those are funny but if u are trying attack Napalm you are wrong.
Dont forget that him ve helped most of the players in this server. I ve never seen before a base open with high tier gear for everybody in the faction, this said a lot about him.Also , in my opinion, is one of the best players here planing tactics.
Remember that 80-90% of y were UV members in the past and now are u attacking him or what?
Your high tier gear is from constantly swarming enemies and are active 24/7, that's how you got all your top loot.

Did napalm tell you to post about him? :D because its rare seeing a UV post (other than doritos and bapalm)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 04:24:19 pm »
Oh look, it's a thread mostly regarding UV, haven't seen one these before.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:25:57 pm by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 04:41:56 pm »
It was mostly to show where the "maturity" of the UV is coming from. As long as Napalm will be leader that faction will be shit.

Mark-Mark

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 06:10:45 pm »

Your high tier gear is from constantly swarming enemies and are active 24/7, that's how you got all your top loot.

Cmon I know u have played Fonline for years and sometimes we are more and after some weeks ppl leave or change to another faction.

This is reloaded, I have played with many people, some are still friends, some are now ennemies (I mean playing in a different faction that you kill, not a real ennemy). You don't know when a friend will become an ennemy or vice versa. This is how it works.
Totally agree, I respect enemies than respect us. Just a game and i play for fun. battles depends of many factors: gear, number a ppl in a team, skills...
Sometimes win and others no. the most important is that ppl continue playing in this server...

KestreL

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 06:25:39 pm »
Ok, some of those are funny but if u are trying attack Napalm you are wrong.
Dont forget that him ve helped most of the players in this server

All I ever hear about Napalm is how he steals the charecters of other players when alliances break cuz people were dumb enough to trust him with passwords.

Fucked up.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 08:14:26 pm »

Cmon I know u have played Fonline for years and sometimes we are more and after some weeks ppl leave or change to another faction.

This is reloaded, I have played with many people, some are still friends, some are now ennemies (I mean playing in a different faction that you kill, not a real ennemy). You don't know when a friend will become an ennemy or vice versa. This is how it works.
Totally agree, I respect enemies than respect us. Just a game and i play for fun. battles depends of many factors: gear, number a ppl in a team, skills...
Sometimes win and others no. the most important is that ppl continue playing in this server...

You respect people that respect UV? Nobody respects UV because they act like children on COD every time they win even if they have 5 more people. "Outplayed!" "Dominated!" "Thkull Power noobs!". Then the noobs on their team always spam forum insulting everyone else for no reason. There is no respect from UV and thus they get none. And then when they lose they cry about people not being nice to them and making fun of them  ::)

Mark-Mark

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 10:19:40 pm »

All I ever hear about Napalm is how he steals the charecters of other players when alliances break cuz people were dumb enough to trust him with passwords.

This is not true. All characters in UV ve been made by him! and he share all of them. i hear about players that have stolen UV alts but never him... I let him my 3 builds full of implants and he let me back when i came back after long time.

You respect people that respect UV? Nobody respects UV because they act like children on COD every time they win even if they have 5 more people. "Outplayed!" "Dominated!" "Thkull Power noobs!". Then the noobs on their team always spam forum insulting everyone else for no reason. There is no respect from UV and thus they get none. And then when they lose they cry about people not being nice to them and making fun of them  ::)

Why u talk in plural? A lot of people ve played in UV for last months and most of them are good ppl and good players.
Napalm is a winner and when he lost maybe sometimes said things that he dont think... but he dont deserve those bad comments about him. Please respect him because you dont know all about and you cant talk about "shit that u head somewhere" i know him and is a good guy

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:09 pm »

This is not true. All characters in UV ve been made by him! and he share all of them. i hear about players that have stolen UV alts but never him... I let him my 3 builds full of implants and he let me back when i came back after long time.

Why u talk in plural? A lot of people ve played in UV for last months and most of them are good ppl and good players.
Napalm is a winner and when he lost maybe sometimes said things that he dont think... but he dont deserve those bad comments about him. Please respect him because you dont know all about and you cant talk about "shit that u head somewhere" i know him and is a good guy
Its not "shit I heard somewhere" its things I've been there and seen myself. I'm guessing you haven't been playing the last few months, so I can see how you might not know, but since BBS left the server UV has picked up quit a few new players and many of them act like 10 year olds like cheech. I've never talked to napalm so I can only judge him based on the ridiculous things he posts on the forum. The thing about it is that all the things posted in this thread are actual things he posts to the forum so its not like they are making things up.

KestreL

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 12:49:23 am »
Quote Mark-Mark
All characters in UV ve been made by him!

Like... ZeroOne?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 01:38:05 am »
Quote Mark-Mark
All characters in UV ve been made by him!

Like... ZeroOne?
LOL was going to mention that one myself xD he obviously is one of newer uv members blinded by lies  :facepalm
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 03:36:05 am »
ZeroOne was a canadian player who quit long ago. I'm sure Mark is misunderstanding this.
However, I can say Napalm has never stolen any characters.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:58:02 am by blasma »

Napalm

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 04:07:14 am »
Ok, not like it matters, but here is my opinion on Napalm.

I played under his command once long ago. He is a friendly enough guy (to his teammates) but he is extremely immature. He insults everyone he and his team defeats, and he blames others for his losses usually. But besides that, he is a decent player. I would give him much more respect if he didn't always make childish posts on the forum and childish insults in game.

inb4- "No one cares about your opinion gheyper" -Blasma Khan

You are a Angel. Very easy to judge me. It was not you who led a faction and then took a stab in the back from ex-allies. All my insults were well targeted to those who deserve them. Sorry but I'm not Jesus Christ.

I passed quickly my eyes on some messages. I do not have time and do not want to answer you all. Of one thing I am sure, you are the majority a bunch of idiots.

You speak as if you knew something. You do not know anything, and think you are the owners of the truth. Are always judging all. For example once I killed Barneys sneak with my sneak 1hex. For me it was a great victory, with the constant ping of 300 that I have here. I posted the screen. After insults from Manero and Barneys comment, "a sneak implanted always wins." He said something like that. He does not know what it says. And I did not say anything on the day. But now I'll put here the screen character. Because its a small example:

You are always here saying a thousand things about uv and me. Here or in game in radio 0 or in HUB when new players go there to talk. Is always the same "uv this uv that". I answered and insulted in the proper place which is the pvp forum. I will not caress those trying to tarnish the image of my faction. I have a banner to preserve. Our faction is alive until today, despite the difficult times we had in the past. This is part of the game. You are always the same players changing team every day. Here I have a new generation of players, we are learning and growing as a team. Some players will leave, new ones will come. So we will continue, even if you like it or not. Keep talking bullshit about us.

And about ZeroOne, and hahaha steal chars? That's what Mark told me today. You looks like old women from church speaking ill of the clothes of the other women and other people's lives. You hear bullshit and worst of all, reproduce everything here in the forum as a recorder. ZeroOne, was a character that I used AutoClick to a former member of the faction. He gave up play after a few weeks (as most players this server). So I offered to another player who was my close friend in game. But this second member gave up playing and told me the password of this and other characters. In short, is Pulgas playing with ZeroOne now ... and I never stole anyone in this game. Makes difference what I said? No, because it can be all lies. Who knows the truth is who was in teamspeak at that time. So, eat shit and die, scum!

Napalm

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 04:32:22 am »
Now I read the list with my "insults". It was funny to read some of them again. But one caught my attention.

"Kilgore, if my ping increase I'll burn you in the morning."

You need some background to understand it. Kilgore before GM in this game was a character in Vietnam movie.

I think I'll try reroll to be Napalm sneak again. It was funny play as sneak these days.

Mark, thanks for all comments! Good bye stupid post!

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 06:57:40 am »
never any stolen characters.

You said it backwards. I call shullbit.
you are correct, I have dishonored my people.

HazMat

• Don't give a fuck about TC or your clan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 11:02:28 am »
never any stolen characters.

You said it backwards. I call shullbit.
Damn it. I have an inflamed diaphragm and that made me laugh hard.
Now I feel like I have breathed in some knives.

Worth it.