April 28, 2024, 12:34:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: I would appreciate help!  (Read 7926 times)

Wizard

• View Profile
Re: I would appreciate help!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 06:48:45 pm »
   Yes , I think I could with 7-8 more tries and decent gear and then when I am killing the last one and fall to 120 you will masterfully finish me of out of the shadows , nah way ! :)
Soloing wh is easy and you can do it with most builds unless they are complete shit. I do it with nothing but normal ca mk2 and a normal xl with 500 ap rounds all the time with less than 10 ss. As for getting back stabbed you just have to be smart. Check wm once in a while before you take on minigun etc. I've escaped multiple times from big groups about to spawn in by doing that. If you think wh is too hard the truth is you either havent practiced it enough or are just bad.

You're obviously clearing it with a 1hex tank, and never tried anything else.

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 06:54:41 pm »
If you're still looking for a build, PM me and i'll see how deep you're willing to go.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 08:31:35 pm »
   Yes , I think I could with 7-8 more tries and decent gear and then when I am killing the last one and fall to 120 you will masterfully finish me of out of the shadows , nah way ! :)
Soloing wh is easy and you can do it with most builds unless they are complete shit. I do it with nothing but normal ca mk2 and a normal xl with 500 ap rounds all the time with less than 10 ss. As for getting back stabbed you just have to be smart. Check wm once in a while before you take on minigun etc. I've escaped multiple times from big groups about to spawn in by doing that. If you think wh is too hard the truth is you either havent practiced it enough or are just bad.

You're obviously clearing it with a 1hex tank, and never tried anything else.
You don't need to be a tank to clear it. All you need is a bozar and then make sure you only aggro 1 at a time. Then you grab a Gatling laser and 1 hex the minigun. And you don't need to be a tank either. Look at johnny ghouls video where he cleared it with a char with no toughnesses that's very squishy. You can't clear it with a normal sniper rifle because those are shit. Use good gear and you can no problem.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 08:44:12 pm »
But regardless, if you want to solo warehouse and for some reason your build absolutely cannot because its made as some sort of crafter with no gun skill but small guns and finesse or some shit, then its time to make a new build instead of being lazy and wanting to be able to solo wh using no gear and a bad build.

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »
Well... it don't HAVE to be a tank, but definitely MUST be a 1hex. Unless you've got 100AP

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 10:22:43 pm »
Well... it don't HAVE to be a tank, but definitely MUST be a 1hex. Unless you've got 100AP
No I just explained that you don't need to hex if you use bozar except maybe the minigun.

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 10:42:44 pm »
No I just explained that you don't need to hex if you use bozar except maybe the minigun.

You didn't explain to me anything, you just said it like you know all about it while not convincing me with anything that makes sense

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2015, 10:44:42 pm »
all you need is all the BRD's, grab a burst weapon... put a few lifegivers and DR's

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2015, 10:49:00 pm »

You didn't explain to me anything, you just said it like you know all about it while not convincing me with anything that makes sense
Like I have already said. You take the bozar and make it burst. Then you go and aggro a single slag. No less than 1 and no more than 1. You shoot them from far as you can and spam burst them. They die. Repeat ad nauseum. Its not very complicated so I assumed you'd understand. But you can't do this because all you have is a shit 79 HP sniper that can only use a laser rifle and nothing else.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 10:55:23 am »
   It's 8PE Char that has 6 PE with psycho but I probably screwed up and went for 10 LK 2 x More Critical instead using 3 x ranged damage so maybe I should have went with good P90 instead XL.
   Nice guide to easy way to solo WH , plasma pistol I asked because it's easy to craft and is used by starting EW builds so if you are critted by plasma or make weapon drop you can always have one of these as backup and shoot at close for low AP cost , no time to play now but I'm guessing around 100 EW skill is probably enough at close range.