April 27, 2024, 03:12:16 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Need build input.  (Read 5496 times)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Need build input.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 11:56:44 pm »
^

All of that. If laser rifle was a valid option, people would be using it, and they arent.

You have access to TPR as well, you can find them in caves. Just takes a little searching.

If you really have changed your mind and want to go sniper, SG is the best bet for all the reasons listed already. Craftable with bonus, and the ability to use Gauss when you get some.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 05:34:56 am »
I'm new here but I think i saw regular plasma rifles :P

Can they be obtained / crafted and what would good plasma build mean here (not turbo plasma , too deadly and only good when server is full of rare weapons) ?

Could that build use gatling laser for ranged bursts or do you have to play tank burster to use it ?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:57:47 am by Gabriel(RealOne) »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 06:33:01 pm »
I'm new here but I think i saw regular plasma rifles :P

Can they be obtained / crafted and what would good plasma build mean here (not turbo plasma , too deadly and only good when server is full of rare weapons) ?

Could that build use gatling laser for ranged bursts or do you have to play tank burster to use it ?
You can get regular Turbo Plasma Rifles from caves / they sometimes spawn in TC lockers and upgraded ones from New Reno and Warehouse magic lockers / from Mexicans. ;D
They should be rare, because of their deadly crit power, but because of current economical situation of the server they are just common weapons (like Bozars, Gauss and others).

Gatlings have shity damage on range (they got only 10 shots in a burst, so brd is not helping much with it, also the crit chance is quite random and works best vs bluesuits), so you'd rather want to go close and hex. So yes, you need a tank build for it.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 07:59:01 pm »
Thanks for information

Thread continue :)

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 10:12:44 am »
Hit Chance is slightly based on your PE, a Laser Rifle has got the Long Range perk, which yields a +(PE-2)*16% Hit Chance. If you're gonna lower your PE to 7 while keeping ST at 1, you'll have to get a ST above 1 from drugs (or take Weapon Handling).

I am too lazy to calculate on this right now, but i'm telling you this, keep in mind that 'Weapon Requirement' simply means that you'll get a -20% bonus for each point of ST missing to use the weapon (it will not necessarily be rendered unusable, depending on your PE and Weapon Skill).
As i remember, my Laser Rifle build had a ~60% Hit Chance at 47 Hexes with 300%EW, 8PE and 1ST. I accomodated this by using buffout, now i require an Agility implant to get 12AP instead of 11AP.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 11:12:47 pm »
Hit Chance is slightly based on your PE, a Laser Rifle has got the Long Range perk, which yields a +(PE-2)*16% Hit Chance. If you're gonna lower your PE to 7 while keeping ST at 1, you'll have to get a ST above 1 from drugs (or take Weapon Handling).

I am too lazy to calculate on this right now, but i'm telling you this, keep in mind that 'Weapon Requirement' simply means that you'll get a -20% bonus for each point of ST missing to use the weapon (it will not necessarily be rendered unusable, depending on your PE and Weapon Skill).
As i remember, my Laser Rifle build had a ~60% Hit Chance at 47 Hexes with 300%EW, 8PE and 1ST. I accomodated this by using buffout, now i require an Agility implant to get 12AP instead of 11AP.
Wow that's actually a helpful tip. Thanks man.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?