April 28, 2024, 12:01:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Total scrub looking 4 faction 2 help me  (Read 1506 times)

Total scrub looking 4 faction 2 help me
« on: January 24, 2015, 03:42:36 am »
like im an immense noob i only figured out how to move my character in game 10 minutes ago and since then i've been killed by NPCs 5 times my skype is pl0xxxxx if you'd like to help

i promise to give you my undying loyalty if u could assist me in figuring out how this game works

in game characters name is Formaldehyde

im in an unnamed town getting punched by villagers pls help

Re: Total scrub looking 4 faction 2 help me
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 04:36:58 am »
like i just got 2 shotted by a dog cus i couldnt outrun it its not fare helps me plesz ples plixy plox

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:48:05 am »
Go to Hub, someone will help for sure.

Daryl

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 09:51:00 am »
Kilgore I got this,

As my faction doesn't play here anymore, I will pass my time helping you as I have nothing else to do so I will be happy to help you I'll play tonight and contact you via forum

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 09:36:25 pm »
WELL i got someone to help me

he gave me like a nice shotgun and some combat armor and told me to go to an ncr thing up north so i was going north and i saw some guy who got 360 noscoped by the ncr and he had really nice mk2 combat armor so i took that and went even more north and there was this group of guys who had like unlimited HP and they like instarekt me and took my super swag shotgun and all of my armor

turns out the ncr thingy was a little bit to the east and i ran like 10 blocks past it