April 27, 2024, 02:30:15 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Im new lol  (Read 2477 times)

TheReject

• View Profile
Im new lol
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:22:18 pm »
This is kinda a noob thing to do but im having a hard time getting started so im reaching out to see where i can get some help

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Im new lol
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 04:36:28 pm »
Step number 1. Change the name lol.
Step number 2. Look through the forum before you post stuff like this, there are lots of newbie recruiting factions that you can contact.
Step number 3. Read one or two of the beginners guides under the "Survival Guides/Game Help" section. That'll get you started for sure.

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 04:38:18 pm »
Steve's right but if you'll be on in like a 2-ish hours I'll be online and can help you get set up and stuff, teach ya some ( dont listen to all the haters lol people hate me because I bluesuit reno~ ) but I can getcha set up with some basic gear and help ya lvl some

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:48:50 pm »
No, we like killing you for lulz, we don't hate you...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 01:07:27 am »
Your first characters will be pve ones. Make something with high endurance, agility and perception and take fastshot. Start with small guns, they are easyer to craft and require less ammo (u can also tag EW to use it later) and tag also lockpick. Make encounters in the urban zones and search for footlockers after you killed all the critters. Those lockers contain random stuff (from shitty to quite usefull). Read all the books you can find and raise your repair and science skill to 50 and later 100 to craft what you need. Start near gecko, mobs are quite easy and give decent exp. Once you've toughed up, move to San Francisco to make even more stuff and exp. And play turnbased of course.