Username:

Password:

Topic: UV Tactic  (Read 10876 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: UV Tactic
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2015, 04:33:20 pm »
Fair PvP became survival agnist swarms and implanted terminators programmed to spam bozar bullets in power armors..

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2015, 04:48:10 pm »
Bullshit! RSA was founed in november by two ex Black Hearts guys and 3 - 4 fresh new FO:R (or even FO) players. In that UNIMPLANTED composition we were able to defeat Baracudas + Rouged Spirits + Bloody's Dooms alliance. It wasn't impossible!

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2015, 04:55:58 pm »
Bullshit! RSA was founed in november by two ex Black Hearts guys and 3 - 4 fresh new FO:R (or even FO) players. In that UNIMPLANTED composition we were able to defeat Baracudas + Rouged Spirits + Bloody's Dooms alliance. It wasn't impossible!
That implies BD did anything.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2015, 05:03:10 pm »
Barracudas died mostly before RSA came around really.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2015, 05:40:52 pm »
All factions died at some point, you can say what you will about UV but its the only faction that remained here and didnt merged under any other faction. this applies to BBS aswell.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 05:48:57 pm »
Barracudas died month after, in december.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2015, 06:11:54 pm »
All factions died at some point, you can say what you will about UV but its the only faction that remained here and didnt merged under any other faction. this applies to BBS aswell.

What applies to BBS? BBS is not and never have been dead. This faction is active since 2009 and it won't change as long as there are playable FOnline servers. Check FOnline 2 pip boy and you will know where currently BBS fight.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:15:18 pm by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2015, 08:54:28 pm »
There's still ONE "old" faction still around.....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 09:18:25 pm »
Manero are you umm, mentally challenged? He said bbs and uv are the only factions to not leave

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 09:18:50 pm »
What applies to BBS? BBS is not and never have been dead. This faction is active since 2009 and it won't change as long as there are playable FOnline servers. Check FOnline 2 pip boy and you will know where currently BBS fight.

BBS is different, I'm pretty sure you know each other irl, and "almost" everybody knows you are on Fonline 2 right now.
But for most other faction, ppl gathered randomly and don't know each other as well as you do. Players come, leave, come back, leave again... It's hard to keep players you don't know for long, and thats the weakness of most factions. BBS has a strong core team, you may recruit here and there, but the "real" BBS always stay. I was thinking about younger factions when I writed before, wich are the only ones left now.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2015, 09:36:54 pm »
All factions died at some point, you can say what you will about UV but its the only faction that remained here and didnt merged under any other faction.
Lol, fuck you! Amboys and Pistoleros are still here, we're signed in RSA because it was stupid to do TC in 3 different colorizings (I'm not saying RSA means nothing to me, but they are few friends of us that we play with, not "the new image of old faction that died"). If you don't recognize the core of your enemies then you're totally new and have no rights to talk about what happened here for last months or you're dumb and the only right you have is to die like a chicken on a battlefield! ;D All uv did was taking swarm of noobs (for stuff) in the faction so you have numbers. So it's ridiculous to say you are better just because you kept the name. Learn to play first!

llofrudd

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 02:34:23 pm »
I could not have said that better myself BB lol. haha

But after wipe we will see what faction dies, because a lot of players, factions will come back and a swarm of noobs wont be a match because yes there nubs! UV problem is that Napalm makes these stupid builds and implants them up to the max like konkio said terminators in HPA lol and these noobs don't make the builds themselves so they wont learn so it means they will 100% fail.

:D but BB answer totally owned haha

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2015, 03:02:19 pm »
I could not have said that better myself BB lol. haha

But after wipe we will see what faction dies, because a lot of players, factions will come back and a swarm of noobs wont be a match because yes there nubs! UV problem is that Napalm makes these stupid builds and implants them up to the max like konkio said terminators in HPA lol and these noobs don't make the builds themselves so they wont learn so it means they will 100% fail.

:D but BB answer totally owned haha
Who are you?? you are 9 ghouls for christ sake, a pseudo faction, never actually existed. and the suck up to badboy? that was hilarious. Also badboy, you guys just made my point. now there are pistoleros, rsa, poor mongols, etc etc. still the only faction remaining is UV. you have been talking about wipe for over a year now, you are all talk. Like you said, we will see after wipe, we have been here since the begining of this server. we were 5, pistoleros and bbs were over 20 and we never died or complain about it on the forums. you, on the other hand, are already dead.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2015, 03:21:59 pm »
lol, you never died ? It's kinda hard to kill some one who is disconnected WM. But nevermind.

llofrudd is Daryl.

llofrudd

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2015, 10:28:37 pm »
Sorry maar Ja ik Ben een Nederlander :) en ik gelief dat daryl is tog een englenader hmm?

Little do you know.