Password:

Topic: UV Tactic  (Read 10920 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: UV Tactic
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 02:49:08 pm »
The tactics used by you are always the most fearful. You know that. UV has courage and faces you anyway. We are in the wasteland ready for anything.

SKULL POWER!

LOL  ;D
Yesterday, beer, capitalism and me were in reno and 4 UVs showed up. One of us was wearing a PA, as one of them. We killed the 3 CA guys and Mr PA ran for his life. We surrounded him so instead of fighting he scienced his PA. After that, 5 UVs were in reno.
Today, I'm alone in reno checking locker when two UVs spawned, one stayed outside and the other came in. I killed that one easy and I just saw the other one run away, too affraid to fight a guy alone waiting for his AP. Then, knowing I'm alone, the two same guys come back. When they drop on me, I amsot kill one but the other shoots me away with GL. I got hit by a rocket just at the sewers entrance. Was it the same guy with a grenade launcher AND a rocket launcher or did they call a third guy? I don't know for sure. Still, here's UV's courage, see what it is worth. They can't win if they aren't twice the number. Skull power means we swarm or we run away tail between legs.

Napalm

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 02:54:28 pm »
Le Troll ridiculous kid... tell me more bullshit please!

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 03:13:18 pm »
Bullshit? You know it to be true, or you wasn't playing, cause the shit just happend.
By the way, who is the kid here?
You have no honnor neither fair play, your "skull power" shit moto sucks. You only rely on number and implants.
The thing is, you suck at pvp. I was johnny ghoul killing a UV with metal armor and AK assault rifle. That was funny.
And you just proved a single UV can't kill a troll, you need to send 2 or 3, and if one dies it's "runnaway retreat aaaarhg!!!"
And you are so stupid you are the only one on earth to be proud to be hated.  ;D
You are a joke little girl.
Call me ridiculous kid, the worse you can do is making me laugh. UV is so hated we could arrange a anti UV execution team in two minutes between the rangers and 9 ghouls and we both laughed really hard when we raped you. Well, you told us to do so, you like swarming do you?
UV will be wiped at the same time as the server.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:33:11 pm by Le troll »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 03:50:52 pm »
He's right Napalm. Half of TTM hates you, too. The other half is more ambivelent. (I only "hate" BBS, but I do HATE so UV for the bullshit they pull on the wastes.)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:29:52 pm by Chosen One »
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Napalm

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 04:39:48 pm »
Le troll... Nobody cares! And yes, only bullshit.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 04:59:49 pm »
And yes, only bullshit.

Next time I'll make screenshots.

He's right Napalm. Half of TTM hates you, too.

This is true for all active factions in the game, except UV of course.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2015, 09:02:20 pm »
Le Troll ridiculous kid... tell me more bullshit please!
Weird, if it's not true I wonder how troll and Beer had the exact same stories to share last night?
Clearly they're both communicating through brain waves to fabricate stories against UV.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2015, 10:44:04 pm »
Weird, if it's not true I wonder how troll and Beer had the exact same stories to share last night?
Clearly they're both communicating through brain waves to fabricate stories against UV.

Thanks, I hate being called a liar.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 09:53:43 am »
This is true for all active factions in the game, except UV of course.
I cant speak to that.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 09:57:12 am »
This is true for all active "pvp" factions in the game, except UV of course.

One word was missing.

Kaaon

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 08:46:49 pm »
swarm blabla cry blabla.. its not UV tactic, its just this game.. i will never understand ppls which are going rambo vs team and they crying because those ppls "cant do 1v1"
just think what would YOU do if you would have more ppls then enemy before crying about swarm

example to learn from #1
if you would be 6 and 3 ppls would attack you, would you quickly tell to 3 of your ppl to go WM instead to have a fair fight ? no way, you would keep fighting and swarm them..

example to learn from #2
you are on TC and your faction has like 15 ppls because you got lucky day would you tell like half of them to go fuck themselves just because you are too many ? never..

in almost all other mmorpgs is pvp limited by team size, in this game it isnt so you can fight even 40v1 and thats why you will almost never find really fair pvp in this game and you have to be prepared for it
as napalm said many times.. dont go pvp when you dont have numbers ....... or at least dont cry then  ;D

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 09:04:30 pm »
swarm blabla cry blabla.. its not UV tactic, its just this game.. i will never understand ppls which are going rambo vs team and they crying because those ppls "cant do 1v1"
just think what would YOU do if you would have more ppls then enemy before crying about swarm

example to learn from #1
if you would be 6 and 3 ppls would attack you, would you quickly tell to 3 of your ppl to go WM instead to have a fair fight ? no way, you would keep fighting and swarm them..

example to learn from #2
you are on TC and your faction has like 15 ppls because you got lucky day would you tell like half of them to go fuck themselves just because you are too many ? never..

in almost all other mmorpgs is pvp limited by team size, in this game it isnt so you can fight even 40v1 and thats why you will almost never find really fair pvp in this game and you have to be prepared for it
as napalm said many times.. dont go pvp when you dont have numbers ....... or at least dont cry then  ;D

Maybe you and UV would like to swarm enemies, but I've been involved with several fights where the things you talking about have happened and we have 7 and there are only 3-4 enemy. We choose 3-4 of us and fought them.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 10:46:14 pm »
Maybe you and UV would like to swarm enemies, but I've been involved with several fights where the things you talking about have happened and we have 7 and there are only 3-4 enemy. We choose 3-4 of us and fought them.

You have balls, seems less and less ppl have some.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 02:26:42 am »

example to learn from #1

example to learn from #2

Master seki coming in to rek all of you. Well put.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2015, 03:47:02 pm »
Master seki coming in to rek all of you. Well put.

Master seki knows at the end of a fonline session, when ppl wait for updates or leave because they are bored, all factions loose players. Some loose more than others, and so factions get unbalanced. Bigger factions recruit from dying ones and stay big (exemple: RSA) and smaller ones disband to join elsewhere. What happens next? Well, you reach the point where only two competitive factions remains, and one is always a little bigger than the other. Players from the smaller faction will stop playing after repetitive defeat versus a greater ennemi, and only one faction remains. Without any ennemi to fight, they'll stop playing aswell and the server dies.
This is already happening, UV can't recruit so they will stay around 6-8 players. RR haven't enough ppl already and can't defeat 9 ghouls when we come in groups. Groups that are far too small to face UV or RSA, because most players are just waiting for wipe to play again. And RSA took first strike by being the first to gather enough players to take the upper hand. At the end, remaining 9 ghouls and rangers will probably join RSA instead of UV and they'll have to face ennemies with twice the number, and will stop playing after loosing too much (Napalm can't take defeat). After RSA cleansed the wasteland, they will split to continue fighting against each other in order to keep playing, and get bored of 4 vs 4 fights. Server dies.
By keeping some kind of balance, I want to prevent that death, or at least slow it down. I think it's important to keep the four remaining factions alive, and making fair fight seemed to be a solution.
If master seki has a better one, he may share his wisdom.