April 28, 2024, 11:18:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: virginity resistance  (Read 5283 times)

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
virginity resistance
« on: January 13, 2015, 10:45:42 am »
I have long been thinking of the fulfillment of the quest. And I feel that this further by becoming unrealistic for novice players. The game has a lot of top players killer who often spend the time to stand still in the city and kill everything that moves. Could be some immunity virginity? (If the player never kill someone next player, other players have a problem, do something to him). Of course not paying for tent zone or combat zone.
And it would be best if such a player wearing wearing the symbol of the Immaculate others to know it does not make sense to challenge him, because a lot of work to kill him, he is actually just a harmless observer.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:51:10 am by Atman »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: virginity resistance
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 11:55:55 am »
No way. Players have been getting Pk'd since 2238, it's just part of the whole experience... If the players can't get past that, they don't really deserve to stay on the server. It's been said before, that this server is more carebare than ANY other server currently. There is no need to make it EVEN MORE so.

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:57:50 am »
No way. Players have been getting Pk'd since 2238, it's just part of the whole experience... If the players can't get past that, they don't really deserve to stay on the server. It's been said before, that this server is more carebare than ANY other server currently. There is no need to make it EVEN MORE so.

+1

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 01:48:50 pm »
There are protected and unprotected towns for a reason.
If you aren't armed well enough, don't make a trip to an unprotected one.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 02:39:27 pm »
There are protected and unprotected towns for a reason.
If you aren't armed well enough, don't make a trip to an unprotected one.

^ Yep.

It's your job to take care of yourself, no one elses.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 05:42:10 pm »
I think a majority of the players on this game already have a large resistance to losing their virginity. Most of them them are also focused into one group (hint:skull powa!)

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 05:43:15 pm »
I lol'd at that one.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 06:39:33 pm »
Also, this is exploitable. Create a new character, sniper sneaker whatever. And make it un invincible turret. Shoot and cripple but dont kill...
And the idee is against fallout's first rule: wasteland is harsh.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 08:24:08 pm »
I think a majority of the players on this game already have a large resistance to losing their virginity.

I resemble that remark...

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 11:02:45 pm »
+1 cant handle the D dont play

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 11:24:55 pm »
+1 cant handle the D dont play

YAS FEAR THE D!

Spoiler: show
lol jk, like I can kill anyone   i perfer using my high tier shyt like this

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:30:56 pm by Crazeddoctor »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 04:59:12 am »
wasteland is harsh.
That's a cop out.... has been since 2238.

And there already IS a "virginity" protector. Until level 10, you're protected for the most part from random encos. It's a bit bugged, and there are mods to get around it (eight8's got one, pretty sure the REST of UV does as well), ut it "usually" works pretty well.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 02:44:57 am »

PKing is apart of the WHOLE experience, but getting robbing in the hub is totally not an experience worth having any more because it only hurts the noobs, those poor noobs, those POOR noobs CAN NOT BE PROTECTED FROM PVP THOUGH.
A new level of shit-poasting.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 02:52:22 am »
PKing is apart of the WHOLE experience, but getting robbing in the hub is totally not an experience worth having any more because it only hurts the noobs, those poor noobs, those POOR noobs CAN NOT BE PROTECTED FROM PVP THOUGH.

Wait... what? No one was talking about robbing. Even so, robbing in the hub is gone.

Kabuto

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 01:08:13 am »
Pking is and always will be a part of the wasteland even if ur new and in a blue suit ur still fair game.
its okay u will re spawn,then u can come back i can give ur stuff then kill u again.