April 27, 2024, 01:49:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Need some feedback on a stealth build for my friend. THX!  (Read 6083 times)

Kaaon

Re: Need some feedback on a stealth build for my friend. THX!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 10:11:44 am »
This is why sneaker builds need 9-10 INT for 300 sneak.
If I were to make a sneaker, I would make a 1 LK, 1ST  , BRD sneaker burster.
bullshit, you are lazy, you can get lvl 140 by crafting in 3 hrs so its not any problem to make low in sneaker with crits, it just requires proper knowing mechanics of bartering, slaving, mining, crafting and set up autoclicker
its always better to invest few more hours into makin your char then just lose most of pvp because of really bad build, you can get skill points later by leveling but special points not

@back to topic
i have no idea what kind of build are you talkin about because that link on nitue requires password but if you would ask me for sneaker build it would be this for sure [burster, max dmg, max FoV for scouting]

(0 implants version) - almost maxed stats (11pe, 10en, 10ag, 10lk + max dmg (25cc + 3x brd + fastshot))

(all implants version - maxed all stats (12pe, 10en, 10ag, 10lk) on psycho + max dmg (25cc + 3x brd + fastshot))

if you also have some other sneaker with 11-12pe for scouting open fields like TC (or you are not interested in doin TC) then you can swap sharpshooter to even tougher, it can help you alot when fighting with other sneakers as they all use normal dmg type weapons
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:17:04 am by Seki »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 10:21:42 am »
well.. you forgot the 100 science for powerleveling :D

i have nearly same sneaker as seki posted and it just has endurance and optics implants but you can solo warehouse with this. you need pretty good normal dr/dt bonus on your armor for the mini gunner thug, but rest is easy and crit burster is the fastest way to clear warehouse alone :)

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 12:09:47 pm »
I don't know if you can go over 300 sneak here but this is what you want :

http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Stealth_Boy

Hard to find , expensive and uncraftable (if still exists).
Look at sneak formula (i didn't :P) but as I remeber if there are 5 high pe chars watching you you loose sneak anyway (10 guys with 1 pe = 10 pe , 5 guys with 8 pe = 40 pe), if you shoot you will loose sneak anyway , if you loot you will loose snaek etc. so it's hit and run.

In group fight crit burster + 300 sneak is enough , move from side (less chance to be detected) and rush for 3 deadly bursts when enemy is busy and in retreat then run and heal.

You need lots of levels , int helps but you also need something to fight and level up in meantime.

Sneaker can win 1vs1 but not 1vs5 but he can escape :)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 01:26:03 pm »
The build Seki showed is the best you can do for p90 burster, I tested something similar and you deal insane damage with any weapon. Problem is lvling, if you are not autoclicker friendly you better take 8 INT, read 10 science book at lvl 1, raise science to 100 at lvl 2 and get the support perk that gives you +2 SP each level (same as having 9 INT). Your character well be ready at lvl 50 instead of 3687146 but also less powerfull, you choose.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 07:26:04 pm »
I have a build very close to what Seki posted (not exact, but close enough) and it works well. Make this the third person recommending it.

No need for Stealth Boys, you can't have more than 300 sneak, and skill points are more plentiful than Stealth Boys.

Motion sensors are an absolute must, especially for any type of PvP, or anything in an area you might get into PvP whether you want to or not.