April 27, 2024, 06:28:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Motion Sensors for Frag Mines  (Read 2873 times)

Styles

• View Profile
Motion Sensors for Frag Mines
« on: January 06, 2015, 01:54:43 am »
I am not sure what value the community would place on Frag Mines. But the wiki says "player to player value is about 15,000 - 20,000 caps" for motion sensors.

I have something like 30 to 40 maybe more Motion Sensors. I don't use them. But I would like to get my hands on some Frag Mines. I am not going spam locations with them to cause trouble. I just want them for my own use.

So lets say one motion sensor = six Frag Mines? I am willing to barter. PM if you are interested.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Motion Sensors for Frag Mines
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 02:11:21 am »
So lets say one motion sensor = six Frag Mines? I am willing to barter. PM if you are interested.
lol, Motion sensors are way too common now. Frag Mines are rare and do heavy damage. No one is going to do a trade like that

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 02:12:56 am »
I had a feeling that would be the case.

Guessing people would want rare items now for them.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 03:46:05 am »

Nothing is considered rare anymore. Everyone has access to high tier stuff. HPA, PA, Gauss, all that is common now. Except implants, those are the only thing valuable.

and frag mines good luck finding them, as far as I know they only spawn in NR and WR lockers.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:20:43 am »

Nothing is considered rare anymore. Everyone has access to high tier stuff. HPA, PA, Gauss, all that is common now. Except implants, those are the only thing valuable.

and frag mines good luck finding them, as far as I know they only spawn in NR and WR lockers.

They spawn in encounter lockers as well from time to time.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 05:49:51 pm »

They spawn in encounter lockers as well from time to time.
This. I've found them just locker grinding. Of course when I was willing to grind like that I also didn't know their value, so I'd use them on my teammates in base for lulz. :P
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 07:42:33 pm »
Motion Sensors used to be worth around 10k caps. Later they became really common (I guess the reason was only a small group of people doing serious PvP used to use them - and were using them everytime). So they just traveled from hands to hands.
Later I even saw some merchants selling them for 5k each (I could get ~5 a day from one merchant). Don't know if they still sell them.

Frag Mines - encounter lockers, NR, WH.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 07:52:18 pm »
Motion Sensors used to be worth around 10k caps. Later they became really common (I guess the reason was only a small group of people doing serious PvP used to use them - and were using them everytime). So they just traveled from hands to hands.
Later I even saw some merchants selling them for 5k each (I could get ~5 a day from one merchant). Don't know if they still sell them.

Frag Mines - encounter lockers, NR, WH.

I picked up like 15 in Hub and 4 in Necro last night, I get most of mine from merchants. There are either none or a bunch, so I think locker grinders sell a bunch off in batches from time to time. I lose usually 2 or 3 a day and still have more than enough, they aren't hard to get ahold of at all.

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 07:53:31 pm »
how much damage does a normal frag do to a person? like in CA mk II, or even PA?

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 09:51:51 pm »

This. I've found them just locker grinding. Of course when I was willing to grind like that I also didn't know their value, so I'd use them on my teammates in base for lulz. :P

Maybe it's time the community gets together to place values on items. The wiki isn't much help.

The value is set in game for merchants. Many of the items I find merchants don't even buy. Big Gun buyers only seem to buy some types of big guns but ignore others.

I try to base values on some items based on what people want for them on the forums. Items such as Vertibirds. But just because someone wants 750K doesn't mean they are going to get it.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 10:45:25 pm »

Maybe it's time the community gets together to place values on items. The wiki isn't much help.

The value is set in game for merchants. Many of the items I find merchants don't even buy. Big Gun buyers only seem to buy some types of big guns but ignore others.

I try to base values on some items based on what people want for them on the forums. Items such as Vertibirds. But just because someone wants 750K doesn't mean they are going to get it.
Yeah good luck selling a flamer.
And so many items are more for novelty than use it's hard to put one price on it. One person may deem it worthless while the other thinks it's worth tons. :/
If you can get everyone to agree on a price, you're a god.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?