April 28, 2024, 09:54:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV request support  (Read 12407 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: UV request support
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2014, 03:14:11 pm »
I just read this entire post, and I'm a little embarrassed. Napalm, you and Dendito are good fellas and I like you guys. The problem is that you (Napalm) are just a bit immature. I'm NOT blaming arguments on you, but it just seems like UV attracts drama. I really miss the old UV, where people got along (mostly) and didn't argue and make childish insults and accusations. I appreciate you letting me play with and I hope we stay neutral, but I can't see myself fighting under your command. I mean, these insults are just... childish. It embarrasses me  :-[

Forget me idiots!

You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense. Take a shower and remove sand from your vagina. Bando de filha da puta!

Bla Ble Blu Bli Bla... I am Max a big retarded!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 03:16:45 pm by Gimper »

kleszcz

• Swimming with the fishes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2014, 07:06:05 am »
We need alliance with some faction or players with PvP condition or something close to that.

Reason: We are fighting against the whole wasteland. We have few veterans on the team. Beginners do not have experience and find no condition to get implants, full level builds or special items as our enemies. Our enemies are always more and abuse of special items as fast rellogs.

We clean our factions of children and bad people.

If you are interested PM to me or Dendito.

Here's the bottom line.

We NEED ( i NEED) to make alliance with some players or factions who have PVP CAmk1 with Condition (60%+) or atleast somewhere close to that

REASON: We are fighting the whole wasteland because everybody except barracudas and ourselves left to to another server, which  leaves a sum of players that divides evenly by 2.

we have a few veterans but i wont say their names because I'm sure they wouldn't want me to, and our beginners have no (Experience points) and they can't get any implants because i hamster them all when and IF manage to capture a town ( not that i keep A town long enough to find any implant). and they can't get to high lvl because i keep poking them for fail actions. and our enemies keep using speical items like ball-gags on us.

If you're interested in joining, you go to reno alone. die(but don't forget to impress us in the way you died, You must die btw) then one of our proud representatives will go over your body, "call you a faggot, then try to recruit you"

:Note not always in that exact order.

YoungRugged

• I've always wanted to be a gangster...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2014, 07:43:35 am »
I wanted to join UV but they closed, uv2 once helped my buddy out??? Are the Barracudas recruiting?

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2014, 08:02:08 am »
I wanted to join UV but they closed, uv2 once helped my buddy out??? Are the Barracudas recruiting?
I doubt Bara is, but you could always join a smaller faction. The way I see it, the real thing keeping people from success isn't a lack of high grade gear, but a lack of manpower and knowledge of combat. So just find a reasonably sized faction and ask to join them. (YRS is spotted trying town control sometimes.)
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2014, 08:50:14 am »
Yo napalm, im gonna support ya, but not right now im in few problems IRL so ill make things right then i find you.

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.