April 28, 2024, 02:46:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV request support  (Read 12408 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: UV request support
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 02:40:36 pm »
There`s two different factions at work here:
  • Napakm`s The Ultra Violence
  • UltaViolence, which I'm not allowed to talk about on the boards anymore.
Let me correct you. There are indeed two factions, but:
  • The Ultra Violence
  • Lamstowe Barracudas

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 06:15:28 pm »
We need alliance with some faction or players with PvP condition or something close to that.

Reason: We are fighting against the whole wasteland. We have few veterans on the team. Beginners do not have experience and find no condition to get implants, full level builds or special items as our enemies. Our enemies are always more and abuse of special items as fast rellogs.
Nothing is "abused" only broken (snipers, turbo, implants). Also if the enemy is fast relogging, why not report? oh wait, maybe cause they're not.

You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense.
From what we see, you guys gave yourself that reputation, now no one wants to play with you.
Spoiler: show

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 07:57:15 pm »
We need alliance with some faction or players with PvP condition or something close to that.

Reason: We are fighting against the whole wasteland. We have few veterans on the team. Beginners do not have experience and find no condition to get implants, full level builds or special items as our enemies. Our enemies are always more and abuse of special items as fast rellogs.
Nothing is "abused" only broken (snipers, turbo, implants). Also if the enemy is fast relogging, why not report? oh wait, maybe cause they're not.

You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense.
From what we see, you guys gave yourself that reputation, now no one wants to play with you.
Actually we reported already, we are waiting now. dont talk about what you dont know, i know some barracudas members becouse they used to play with me and i know their alts.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2014, 02:39:42 am »
Actually we reported already, we are waiting now. dont talk about what you dont know, i know some barracudas members becouse they used to play with me and i know their alts.
And how do you expect us to know? If you did report them, they would've been banned by now.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 05:57:52 am »
I have witnessed that they have done so, as well.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 06:10:07 am »
Let me correct you. There are indeed two factions, but:
  • The Ultra Violence
  • Lamstowe Barracudas
Not possible. We're TUV allies. But "UV" blasts my people on a daily basis.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Daivana

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 09:51:01 am »
Good good continue like this "shut the fuck up" "fuck", show me more of youre maturity towards me.

I think you have no idea how to use and obviously understand a simple sentence.
Insulting too is against the rules and we have to support it everyday when we fight UV + unfair fights, my "fast relog" for you who take 50min to get ready had no impact on the pvp we had and happened ONCE.

UV drama, insults, complaints, its everyday.

Entiendes?

PS: Dont lie and tell ventainais in my faction that i insulted you when i only told you to leave our TS when we are having pvp together.
A tip for you: engaging the discussion with someone by saying "stfu" will not calm things down.

Lies and more lies. I never insulted anyone ig.

Hey hey, don't put Ventainais here

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2014, 06:34:48 am »
is it true that UV has quit? i dont know what happen maybe after a pve group took their town and kept it from them or something like that when the public saw being people that fail like the rest with us. decided to raise against the UV clan and fight back in force? so what happen to them?
So We Rise and our fear is formed we are The Cancer and also The Cure to Madness we are insanity and also the sanity  we are the twisted and the turned We Are the Twisted Carnival

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 08:04:43 am »
i am not sure.. i tried to listen to some conversations of barracudas in sneak in new reno.. but couldnt figure out the whole story

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 08:26:24 am »
i am not sure.. i tried to listen to some conversations of barracudas in sneak in new reno.. but couldnt figure out the whole story

well there has been lot of radio chit chat about it but most likely the ex UV will join lawstom then we all hate lawstom cycle of UV day to day well Lawstom was hated in the frist place with UV
So We Rise and our fear is formed we are The Cancer and also The Cure to Madness we are insanity and also the sanity  we are the twisted and the turned We Are the Twisted Carnival

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2014, 04:33:06 pm »
I've run into UV members...... they may have merged though.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2014, 08:28:02 pm »
Really wtf is all this shit any wonder i just try and help noobs now gave out PA and vindicaters at hub and yous arguing about who killed who yous are all immature arguing about stupid shit like tht all just grow up and learn bit of respect everyone has diff tactics but i do hate turbo plasma BG for life
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 06:27:42 am »
Really wtf is all this shit any wonder i just try and help noobs now gave out PA and vindicaters at hub and yous arguing about who killed who yous are all immature arguing about stupid shit like tht all just grow up and learn bit of respect everyone has diff tactics but i do hate turbo plasma BG for life

"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2014, 06:46:25 am »

:P

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2014, 09:19:35 am »
We need alliance with some faction or players with PvP condition or something close to that. Reason: We are fighting against the whole wasteland...

Against who? You can't own empty server. You are even more pathetic than I ever thought.

You should rename this topic to:

GOD HELP US!!! WE WANT TO RULE BUT WE CANNOT!!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:23:32 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash