April 27, 2024, 03:42:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV request support  (Read 12405 times)

Arco

• View Profile
Re: UV request support
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 01:11:07 pm »
This post is just a fucking joke!!

YOU NEED SUPPORT???

Yesterday you was 9 to fight against us! And you dont have other ennemys!

problems is that you cant swarm us and you die everytime, yesterday i got 7 battle in the day, and lose 1 time because tony do shit!

Thats why you call help, because you just cant swarm.

In baracudas we got only 2 or 3 veterans, and others are all newbies, so its fair i think!

Sad that the "best" team as dendito say cant win ONE battle. Best escape team yeah, yesterday in all your battles minimum 1 people run out like a bitch.

Eight, the pro of escape, cant win a 1vs1 HPA against CAMK2!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:23:23 pm by Arco »

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 01:14:40 pm »
You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense. Take a shower and remove sand from your vagina. Bando de filha da puta!

Lol just look at how he talks to everyone... I want to know why any of us should ally with you.. CLEARLY you guys are still immature after removing the "children" and "bad people" You asked for help.. now explain to us WHY we should help,

Yeah shame, napalm is going to be crazy.... he will lose his last friends soon i think. He his just so raging because he cant win any battle. They use turbo plasma+c4+mines, and cant win one battle... Same when they swarm.. and if you want screens i can  give a lot. Shame really, napalm was always taking the game with too much serious, and i was sure it will finish like that..I'm really not happy about that.

Napalm

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 02:29:34 pm »
Bla Ble Blu Bli Bla... I am Max a big retarded!

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 02:55:58 pm »
The big retard is you, you got trustly and loyal players like me and lose them because you do shit.

The big retard is stilling kicking your ass everyday, and i wait you for 1vs1 when you want, you are just a "noob".

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 04:47:44 pm »
Dirty tactics like taking a town when we take another one?
Dirty tactics like spamming turbo plasma like in yesterday broken hills battle ( if we can call it a battle)
Dirty tactics like putting c4 on the npc thats starts tc in redding and blow him up with a sneaker when we come so we have to wait tomorrow to take the town?
Dirty tactics like refusing multiples dialogue i tried to have with you that ended up in insults from you?
Dirty tactics like c4 and mines everywhere for a fair 6v6 battle?
Dirty tactics like lying and crying and making drama on a forum to gather the pity of everyone?

And stop saying we always fast relog the only person who fast relogged on one of our battle was me  and when i relogged you were all dead. I did it because i am clearly pissed of your plasma shit and more we play more you bring.
Stop saying shit napalm you were not outnumbered yesterday you died cause you rely ONLY on your fucking plasma / rockets. Your faction is good at one thing running away ive noticed that you are very good for this ill concede you that ( Oh and looting your fallen friends and running away)

+ Saying you have no gear is bullshit you play for loot most of us play to fight and you have  tons of pa/hpa good weapons if you dont use them its your problem not ours.

If only youve accepted to dialogue before you start going crazy we could have found an understanding but you want to play dirty, fine.

Johnny... Srsly better you just shut up, I got pictures of you dying with Johnny Ghoul and comming out with AvengerIsCool in less than 120 seconds. So don't play about dirty tactics.

Johnny

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 05:24:11 pm »

Johnny... Srsly better you just shut up, I got pictures of you dying with Johnny Ghoul and comming out with AvengerIsCool in less than 120 seconds. So don't play about dirty tactics.

Are you actually roleplaying a retard?

I assume 100% what I did and not hiding or inventing stories . Dont feel so powerful because you caught johnny ghoul fast relogging for the first time ( a character as i explained to you that was in bluesuit in my hub tent i had to regear and when i came you were all dead).
Here ill quote for you:

And stop saying we always fast relog the only person who fast relogged on one of our battle was me  and when i relogged you were all dead. I did it because i am clearly pissed of your plasma shit and more we play more you bring.

But that doesnt surprise me since you cant digest the fact that you were banned after incessant tentatives to come in our teamspeak pretending you have friends. We actually talked together a lot of times and talking to you is like talking to a wall you simply do not understand.
Actually i had lot of patience explaining this over and over to you, other members of the faction do not. Get over it.

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2014, 06:16:04 pm »
You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense. Take a shower and remove sand from your vagina. Bando de filha da puta!

Lol just look at how he talks to everyone... I want to know why any of us should ally with you.. CLEARLY you guys are still immature after removing the "children" and "bad people" You asked for help.. now explain to us WHY we should help,
I disagree with your first statement, Reloaded forum is a vile place, bringing the malice attitude and melancholy out of the individuals here.  ;D

But seriously, what's the point of arguing on this thread?
Lol I dont know, I just have no pity for these guys.. it seems like the people everyone usually hates in video games all join UV.. that includes Napalm.. then he pulls this pity party and starts throwing the poor English and curses around..

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 07:22:03 pm »

Are you actually roleplaying a retard?

I assume 100% what I did and not hiding or inventing stories . Dont feel so powerful because you caught johnny ghoul fast relogging for the first time ( a character as i explained to you that was in bluesuit in my hub tent i had to regear and when i came you were all dead).
Here ill quote for you:

But that doesnt surprise me since you cant digest the fact that you were banned after incessant tentatives to come in our teamspeak pretending you have friends. We actually talked together a lot of times and talking to you is like talking to a wall you simply do not understand.
Actually i had lot of patience explaining this over and over to you, other members of the faction do not. Get over it.

Does it matter what the fuck you say about a bluesuit? What matters is you appeared in my video in less than 120 seconds thats Fast Relog. I didnt say anything agaisnt you, just that  you should stfu saying we play lammer, when you are the one who did fast relog while I was filming in new reno. The rest shit you talked about (the ts shit) dont even have a chance in this topic, so I dont know why the fuck you talked about it here, it shows a lot of your matture for me.

PD: Dont answer what I didnt asked kthx

Johnny

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2014, 07:39:47 pm »
Good good continue like this "shut the fuck up" "fuck", show me more of youre maturity towards me.

I think you have no idea how to use and obviously understand a simple sentence.
Insulting too is against the rules and we have to support it everyday when we fight UV + unfair fights, my "fast relog" for you who take 50min to get ready had no impact on the pvp we had and happened ONCE.

UV drama, insults, complaints, its everyday.

Entiendes?

PS: Dont lie and tell everybody in my faction that i insulted you when i only told you to leave our TS when we are having pvp together.
A tip for you: engaging the discussion with someone by saying "stfu" will not calm things down.

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 07:45:39 pm »
Good good continue like this "shut the fuck up" "fuck", show me more of youre maturity towards me.

I think you have no idea how to use and obviously understand a simple sentence.
Insulting too is against the rules and we have to support it everyday when we fight UV + unfair fights, my "fast relog" for you who take 50min to get ready had no impact on the pvp we had and happened ONCE.

UV drama, insults, complaints, its everyday.

Entiendes?

PS: Dont lie and tell ventainais in my faction that i insulted you when i only told you to leave our TS when we are having pvp together.
A tip for you: engaging the discussion with someone by saying "stfu" will not calm things down.

Lies and more lies. I never insulted anyone ig.

Johnny

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 07:53:42 pm »
Read again where did i said YOU insulted me?
You really cant understand seriously learn to read.

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 08:04:33 pm »
Maybe dont generalize then??

You saying UV insults all the time, well you are lying, since I'M NOT INSULTING and I'M FROM UV, so NOT EVERYTIME!

Lies.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 09:18:15 pm »
Johnny.. You guys kept 4 charas on world map for quick logg.. gtfo

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 09:21:46 pm »
This post is just a fucking joke!!

YOU NEED SUPPORT???

Yesterday you was 9 to fight against us! And you dont have other ennemys!

problems is that you cant swarm us and you die everytime, yesterday i got 7 battle in the day, and lose 1 time because tony do shit!

Thats why you call help, because you just cant swarm.

In baracudas we got only 2 or 3 veterans, and others are all newbies, so its fair i think!

Sad that the "best" team as dendito say cant win ONE battle. Best escape team yeah, yesterday in all your battles minimum 1 people run out like a bitch.

Eight, the pro of escape, cant win a 1vs1 HPA against CAMK2!

To be fair I read the chat in your cap, and drugs wearing off is gonna get you killed no matter who you are.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 02:33:13 pm »
There`s two different factions at work here:
  • Napakm`s The Ultra Violence
  • UltaViolence, which I'm not allowed to talk about on the boards anymore.
BEFORE you start insulting people, be sure which you`re talking about.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...