April 28, 2024, 07:35:38 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV request support  (Read 12406 times)

Napalm

UV request support
« on: December 05, 2014, 12:56:23 am »
We need alliance with some faction or players with PvP condition or something close to that.

Reason: We are fighting against the whole wasteland. We have few veterans on the team. Beginners do not have experience and find no condition to get implants, full level builds or special items as our enemies. Our enemies are always more and abuse of special items as fast rellogs.

We clean our factions of children and bad people.

If you are interested PM to me or Dendito.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
Re: UV request support
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 02:08:30 am »
Special items? You mean like Turbo Plasma Rifles? Oh, I'm sure you would never do tha-

Oh. You posted that in the PvP screens thread.
Even if you didn't take the screen yourself, someone in your team had to. I'm pretty sure Johnny Ghoul wouldn't take a pic of him being killed for you to post there. Almost like you guys do the things you're saying others do.
You could try being blunt about your tactics. The people already in UV are clearly cool with it, so you should market to your kind of people.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Napalm

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 02:33:40 am »
Shut up noob, I dont know anything, you dont understand the point. Fuck you Mika scum!

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 03:03:12 am »
Shut up noob, I dont know anything, you dont understand the point. Fuck you Mika scum!
... The point? You mean that you want more people and you'll lie to get it. Got it. Ok.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Napalm

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 03:06:53 am »
Forget me idiots!

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 04:20:07 am »
Who in their right minds would support you.. and your annoying faction members..

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 04:42:50 am »
You are too scared right? You never talked to us on teamspeak, so shut up.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 04:52:36 am »
Who in their right minds would support you.. and your annoying faction members..
This is not forum pvp so dont troll in here. also, create an account for it, really? "Date Registered: Today at 05:19:00 AM" Let alone that we are the best faction today, just need more players.

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 06:29:51 am »
This is not forum pvp so dont troll in here. also, create an account for it, really? "Date Registered: Today at 05:19:00 AM" Let alone that we are the best faction today, just need more players.
Never said it was "Forum pvp" Don't try to hide the fact that you guys antagonize everyone and act like all around bad people.. why do you think people have been leaving your faction?
EDIT: Oh.. and not Forum PVP? Look at the crap your Napalm says to others..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:32:11 am by Amber Fae »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 06:36:12 am »
Never said it was "Forum pvp" Don't try to hide the fact that you guys antagonize everyone and act like all around bad people.. why do you think people have been leaving your faction?
EDIT: Oh.. and not Forum PVP? Look at the crap your Napalm says to others..
What do you mean by crap? i didnt say anything out of place i think. also, i ment this isnt a place for this argument, i dont know if you know this but, there IS a topic called "forum PvP" on this forum.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 07:01:39 am »
Traci's still available.....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Napalm

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 07:47:45 am »
You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense. Take a shower and remove sand from your vagina. Bando de filha da puta!

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 09:10:38 am »
You're all pieces of shit. You do not know anything about us and think you have property to talk about something. When you hear something about UV here you need comment nonsense. Take a shower and remove sand from your vagina. Bando de filha da puta!

Lol just look at how he talks to everyone... I want to know why any of us should ally with you.. CLEARLY you guys are still immature after removing the "children" and "bad people" You asked for help.. now explain to us WHY we should help,

Johnny

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 10:49:18 am »
Dirty tactics like taking a town when we take another one?
Dirty tactics like spamming turbo plasma like in yesterday broken hills battle ( if we can call it a battle)
Dirty tactics like putting c4 on the npc thats starts tc in redding and blow him up with a sneaker when we come so we have to wait tomorrow to take the town?
Dirty tactics like refusing multiples dialogue i tried to have with you that ended up in insults from you?
Dirty tactics like c4 and mines everywhere for a fair 6v6 battle?
Dirty tactics like lying and crying and making drama on a forum to gather the pity of everyone?

And stop saying we always fast relog the only person who fast relogged on one of our battle was me  and when i relogged you were all dead. I did it because i am clearly pissed of your plasma shit and more we play more you bring.
Stop saying shit napalm you were not outnumbered yesterday you died cause you rely ONLY on your fucking plasma / rockets. Your faction is good at one thing running away ive noticed that you are very good for this ill concede you that ( Oh and looting your fallen friends and running away)

+ Saying you have no gear is bullshit you play for loot most of us play to fight and you have  tons of pa/hpa good weapons if you dont use them its your problem not ours.

If only youve accepted to dialogue before you start going crazy we could have found an understanding but you want to play dirty, fine.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 10:55:32 am »

Lol just look at how he talks to everyone... I want to know why any of us should ally with you.. CLEARLY you guys are still immature after removing the "children" and "bad people" You asked for help.. now explain to us WHY we should help,
I disagree with your first statement, Reloaded forum is a vile place, bringing the malice attitude and melancholy out of the individuals here.  ;D

But seriously, what's the point of arguing on this thread?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:57:34 am by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014