April 29, 2024, 06:08:50 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Selling luck implant  (Read 4605 times)

StudMuffin

• View Profile
Selling luck implant
« on: November 25, 2014, 05:19:12 am »
Post offers or private message me. No Noobies :D

Craig Boone

• View Profile
Re: Selling luck implant
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:12:51 pm »
lol ur the noob stfu u been plyin a month
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:25:42 pm »
Coming from the guy that quit going to reno cause of us XD gtfo.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 04:53:47 pm »
cause of us??I dont't pvp no more cause all any1 uses is EW so dont talk about stuff u dont know.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 05:35:41 pm »
No man you left cuz of us. And cuz your faction is shit

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 06:26:55 pm »
I left for my own reasons and i just laugh at how big u think u r cause ur with UV who in screens is 1v4 all with EW i feel no point in pvping till after wipe and to be honest cba to talk to u as u know nothin u just took a build tht napalm gave u cause ur noob and cant make builds

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 06:36:54 pm »
Call me a noob alll you like. Say i use only EW i dont give a fuck dude xD you guys could use them to and then it would be fair right? Its personal choice moron. Get off my post. Thanks
Very noob of you to do this in barter grounds. pm me if you have something to say stop trying to show off to your fag friend Stalker thanks.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 08:09:14 pm »
Call me a noob alll you like. Say i use only EW i dont give a fuck dude xD you guys could use them to and then it would be fair right? Its personal choice moron. Get off my post. Thanks
Very noob of you to do this in barter grounds. pm me if you have something to say stop trying to show off to your fag friend Stalker thanks.
I dont see stalker on here and we hardly talk so?I don't get ur point ur a kid who can't find his words so just be quiet

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 08:24:28 pm »
I dont see stalker on here and we hardly talk so?I don't get ur point ur a kid who can't find his words so just be quiet
There's no point talking to stud, he just likes pissing people off. Just ignore him or this shit will go on forever.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 08:59:51 pm »
What you want for that implant

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 09:48:02 pm »
There's no point talking to stud, he just likes pissing people off. Just ignore him or this shit will go on forever.

Maybe you two should just shut the fuck up since this is a post for selling something, not for talk. So let him sell his fucking implant, and go away with your reviews to some place where someone fucking care about them. Here, we don't

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 09:49:56 pm »

Maybe you two should just shut the fuck up since this is a post for selling something, not for talk. So let him sell his fucking implant, and go away with your reviews to some place where someone fucking care about them. Here, we don't
That why yous spam my faction annoucement thread? well not you but u get my point

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:19 pm »

Betch I posted telling him to stop arguing you can't tell me not to do the same thing you did lmao
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 12:04:27 am »
Get the fuck off my post. And Caps/Verti/Plasmas/Turbo plasmas./misc items. is what im accepting. pm me arco

Luke Ratajsky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 08:10:08 pm »
i can give you 700 000 caps
or power armor + bozar