April 30, 2024, 10:44:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Give up Pre-Wipe madness atleast....  (Read 5548 times)

Johnny

Re: Give up Pre-Wipe madness atleast....
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 05:25:53 am »
To me this is confusing, is there a wipe coming or is this all just a hoax?

As you saw there we have absolutly no infos, no communications about this.
Means two things:
- THey stopped working on the wipe since a long time ( personnal problems, not enough time, they completly gave up on reloaded,  laziness, ... just pick your choices here since we have no infos...)
- THey have difficulties and are working hard everydays ( very unlikely)

What's going to happen guys because I'm still confused? Haha.

WHats going to happen? With no  infos from the devs people moved on.
We have curently 120 people online on evening but pvp community deserted the server because as you can see suggestion thread is full of same crap and yet no update.

Pvp on this server is still active tho sometimes... Game is playable and fun is everywhere especially when you got Koed by a turbo plasma.

why does this take so long for a server wipe? I've done server wipes plenty of times for other games (Garry's mod, TF2, and those other smaller games).

Yes it doesnt take long to make update or wipe, fonline 2 got several wipes, aop was updated very frequently after release but here not.
Thats why all the main competitive PVp faction left the server, they played a little bit after wipe announcement but when they realized nothing advanced they all left, first for AOP then for FO2.

In conclusion, if you are a pvp player searching for action, you better start on another server (fonline2 ) than losing your time learning builds here but be advised that its a lot harder.

If you love being koed by ultraviolence.z the most skilled player of the server than donate even more money please.
Thats the best fonline server if you enjoy roleplaying a brahmin watching grass grow at the hub.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:29:54 am by Johnny »

Neliel

• Supporter
  • We didn't get shit!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 05:46:01 am »
Thank you Johnny for an answer finally.

This news to me is heartbreaking (Not really personally). Why? I could care less about my money being donated but I just want to adapt and gather supplies with my pals and survive this great Online experience. I just got atleast five of my comrades on here and we've been preping for a great PvP experience. I just started doing this and to finally realize there's a wipe coming kills it for me. My friends won't feel happy either but this needs to be answered soon! I love Reloaded when I first tried it in March but I went inactive later because a lot of my online friends didn't play it anymore... I recently brought this game up to my Esports club in my High School to start us a PvP part in our club but now that this is happening I don't know what we can do. We can continue to play but when (Or if) this actually happens will be disappointing. I don't care for a wipe but make it now or never because we can't just keep building up our stuff for nothing. I may just carry on and try FO2 and have a home there until the wipe happens. My friends won't be happy but we'll adapt somehow.

Hopefully, we can get this rolling again soon! :)

Johnny

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 07:05:13 am »
You can play without worrying about a wipe if thats your question.

Neliel

• Supporter
  • We didn't get shit!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 07:23:20 am »
You can play without worrying about a wipe if thats your question.

You got a point, but what's the point on playing on here if it's not being updated?

Johnny

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 08:08:45 am »
thats why most skilled pvpers left the servers they went wher all the other players are: fonline2.
Server seems pretty stable with 350 people on evening, sadly cant play it cause the client is bugged in my computer.

Still reloaded is a good server as it is now and youll still find some people in new reno to pvp with.

zinthos

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 01:13:07 pm »
I quit playing for a while...

You forgot to add that you were stipper in the past!
rekt

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 03:38:49 pm »
Ultra Z the most skillled??? haha what a nice joke, the most scared player yeah  ;D

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...