March 28, 2024, 03:00:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: I'm not much for politics but  (Read 4117 times)

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
I'm not much for politics but
« on: November 15, 2014, 01:14:02 am »
Isn't it boring, UV, to have all the towns? Nobody is opposing you, you have all the good gear. What is there to do now? I don't get why eight8 is such a cool guy, and then in the same faction I see huge assholes. I mean, I know the wasteland is a dangerous place or whatever, but is there really much point to killing a bunch of new low level players? Sure, it's probably fun, you get to feel big and strong and shit, but what about the future of the game? I wonder how many little nooblets got pked enough that they just quit. What about our playerbase?
It's usually only like two groups doing this, one of them being UV members. I gather that's why people hate them so much. (Or maybe jealousy?)

So I was thinking, if you're bored, UV, you could, as the biggest strongest faction, pit other factions against each other, like the hunger games. Start with a bunch of dying factions and make them fight, winner gets gear, so on and so forth, and eventually you'll have someone strong enough to fight you again.
We have who knows how long until wipe, and I'm sure it's no fun for anyone to just sit there at high levels and do the same things over and over. Improvising is the spice of life, you know?
The cudas have the right idea, giving to smaller factions. Intended or not, this lets the factions grow stronger so the members reach fighting levels faster.

PS; Thanks studmuffin, aka Ultraviolence.m, for base raping us. You actually motivated the noobs, so that ended well for us. One of them got to 25 already. I'm surprised. You wouldn't be shit without your shitty power armor and hand me down build though. (This isn't hating on UV, that guy left our faction for UV ages ago. Personal beef.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:51:36 am by Blix »
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not much for politics but
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 01:28:08 am »
Typical UV, killing low level beginners and thinking they're all high and mighty.

You can't really communicate with UV, majority of them speak spanish. all of them are programmed to shoot anyone on sight that's not part of them. so your hunger games idea will go south fast.

if you need help ingame just ask me cause I helped lots of newbies before :P

General Oliver

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 01:44:17 am »
aye

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 06:26:40 am »
I dont know for how long have you been playing fonline games but this was always like that. i remember being like this even back on 2238. instead of making this post, you should be gathering people up to fight us. we actually killed some new guys in TC and gave their stuff back several times, we are encouraging ppl to try and make some proper faction, and if you ever had a gang you know you cant be responsable for all its members actions. Oh and stalker, my first language is spanish but i can speak english, how about you?

Napalm

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 06:28:36 am »
Typical UV, killing low level beginners and thinking they're all high and mighty.

You can't really communicate with UV, majority of them speak spanish. all of them are programmed to shoot anyone on sight that's not part of them. so your hunger games idea will go south fast.

if you need help ingame just ask me cause I helped lots of newbies before :P

Beautiful words good samaritan. You still do not know anything about us and defecating for your mouth.

Napalm

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 07:14:19 am »
I dont know for how long have you been playing fonline games but this was always like that. i remember being like this even back on 2238. instead of making this post, you should be gathering people up to fight us. we actually killed some new guys in TC and gave their stuff back several times, we are encouraging ppl to try and make some proper faction, and if you ever had a gang you know you cant be responsable for all its members actions. Oh and stalker, my first language is spanish but i can speak english, how about you?

We help many newbies to play sometimes too, give them items, use FA after checking his body on the floor. We killed many of them sometimes too. Depends our mood and situation. STALKER speaks as if he is the hero of the poor and always tries to defame our faction here. For me who believes everything you hear is not worthy of a handshake. I think the suffering in the game brings the feeling of revenge, and it can be the fuel for survival. If you are strong you will continue. If you are weak will quit the second day or the second week. So it makes no difference. If you have hatred and trying to fight us, this is a sign that our work is advancing. But if you want to play house, sorry this is the wrong place for you.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 07:37:28 am »

We help many newbies to play sometimes too, give them items, use FA after checking his body on the floor. We killed many of them sometimes too. Depends our mood and situation. STALKER speaks as if he is the hero of the poor and always tries to defame our faction here. For me who believes everything you hear is not worthy of a handshake. I think the suffering in the game brings the feeling of revenge, and it can be the fuel for survival. If you are strong you will continue. If you are weak will quit the second day or the second week. So it makes no difference. If you have hatred and trying to fight us, this is a sign that our work is advancing. But if you want to play house, sorry this is the wrong place for you.

More like starting our players and factions simply can't afford to go against stronger factions. You have to remember it's much harder for newbies to gain materials and gear, especially if they don't have a faction yet.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 08:01:15 am »
I suggest you associate with a substantial faction, then. Wisdom and pride can be obtained through cooperation with compelling organizations. However, this will most likely conclude with your group becoming assimilated. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:37:34 am by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:27 am »
Oh and stalker, my first language is spanish but i can speak english, how about you?
Stalker is in fact a mexican, but as you can see his english is pretty good ;p

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 09:58:05 am »
This server needs to be wiped, even without updates, or will be dead sooner than soon.
UV now gathers everyone, new players too or simply killing them and they quits after one, two or three days of play. This bitchy situation ruins the game, because new created teams can forget about play on pvp area.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2014, 10:18:47 am »
EIGHT8 IS PART OF TUV?@?!?!?!?! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Daryl

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 10:33:31 am »
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:18:24 am by Daryl »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2014, 04:18:11 pm »
Oh and stalker, my first language is spanish but i can speak english, how about you?
Stalker is in fact a mexican, but as you can see his english is pretty good ;p
My first language was Spanish too and I speak English and a little Polish now you kurwa. xD

And Guatemalan kelin. <.<

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2014, 06:19:12 pm »
Blix, good idea. Fact is, both Cudas and UV are involved with helping new players. It's never perfect though; first you have to show people how easily they will fail with their current builds and skill, and then they get motivated, dig in their heals and get better. Or they don't. If they don't, then they usually PvE for a while and disappear, and there's nothing any of us can do to fix that - those are simply not the players who will be successful in this game. I wish we could filter those people out at the registration screen so they don't waste their time (or ours), but registration is open to all people, even those who simply are not tough enough to make it.

Each player has to do so much to truly be "TC Ready" and the skill learning curve is long. I guess in other games it's a hike through the fairy woods, you find some gold bars, kill some bad guys and party with care bears. But in this game its a year-long expedition into the mountains with no food source until you either freeze to death or find a small cave. And then winter sets in lol.

So most guys won't do that. They find this game and get excited, but quit once they realize it's not easy. (Or they are too stoned to commit.)

About wipes: do not be fooled by the renewed surge of player activity immediately following a wipe! It is only temporary. Those players get bored again and go away soon enough to play other games. They are the first to later say, "this game needs a wipe soon" or "wipe will fix everything". They are wrong. The most hardcore players are the ones who stay, and we don't leave for any reason, even when we are losing. We just work harder and fight more. Erasing all player data on the server does not fix anything - it's just a temporary illusion. Don't be fooled.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:47:52 pm by Henry »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2014, 08:18:09 pm »
Typical UV FOnline.