April 19, 2024, 03:46:24 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Northern Club  (Read 1024 times)

Stoperan

• View Profile
The Northern Club
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:29:00 pm »
I am the lone member of The Northern Club - organisation from the North, that recently changed it's area of activity and operates around San Francisco. Due to my profession, I am getting a lot of random goods, that sometimes are of no use for me and might be useful for someone else - various weapon blueprints, heavy/energy weapons, biogel and other stuff like that. I am able to open almost every locker I encounter (118 lockpick and growing), I can also barter pretty well. I can also make good armors.

What I can't do, is making weapons. I can take care of myself when dealing with common mobs, but other players are usually a serious threat for me.

That's why I need allies. Someone who could craft me a pistol and who in exchange would receive from me a fine piece of armor. Someone to secure the area, while I'm picking the lock in some box and who in exchange would get any big gun I would find inside.

Right now I'm not looking for members, since I'm playing too irregularly to think about being a leader of any bigger organisation. I am looking for members of other gangs and loners, who are willing to work for common goal.

I am also free to hire for whatever goal you'd like to achieve - I accept payment in Brahmin Hides, Metal Parts, Alloys, pistols with perks and capses.

I can usually be seen around San Francisco.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: The Northern Club
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 07:30:54 pm »
FYI: If you can make good armor, then you can make good guns. Same skill needed (Repair 50/100). Get the professions and buy some blueprints.

Get TeamSpeak and go to main reloaded channel: play.fonline-reloaded.net
Sometimes there's guys there to chat with and coordinate ops. Also if you like hunting lockers, yes you get into some scrapes with other players sometimes, which is why you need a pvp-capable build for this (and most everything else in this game). Plus Psycho for extra Toughness. It's also great to get Science up to 120 and get the Dismantler perk so you can get more raw materials from the gear you find in lockers.