April 30, 2024, 01:30:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Registration/Character Sorry, I'm new to this.  (Read 1442 times)

Alexandros

Registration/Character Sorry, I'm new to this.
« on: October 22, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »
Hello, I'm able to "register" within the premises of the game menu, however I'm unable to login. It keeps saying incorrect password or login, despite the fact I created the login and password mere seconds ago.

P.S. If anyone is unable to answer this, I might as well inform any one who took the time to read this with a little trick. Select Bruiser as a trait. This will give you 4 points in the Strength category that you can allot to other areas or keep there. Less worthy of mention is the small frame trait, which gives 1 to Agility. Despite the sacrifices of both traits, you've now acquired 5 character points in total without touching your "original" points that you were given, and without as I said before taking away any points. Hope this helps and new guys reading this post who are scrooges like me over character customization. Cheers!

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: Registration/Character Sorry, I'm new to this.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:29:07 pm »
post some screens, log

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 08:41:02 pm »
My bet is you didn't create character because of "Incorrect SPECIAL error" since you mentioned free points from Bruiser :) Those points are not free and if you do for example 1 ST, tag Bruiser and then lower ST to 1 again you will have "Incorrect SPECIAL error". Those errors are not displayed in any pop up window but in chat log in client so it's easy to miss them.
:facepalm

Moep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 09:18:11 am »
or maybe he took a character name somebody else already uses. You might overread the note saying, the name is already taken

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 08:44:26 am »
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure it's the same password? IIRC, if you hold the control key you can see the password as it is, rather than bullets...
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...