March 28, 2024, 11:00:33 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Highliners - Peacekeepers of the Wastes  (Read 2341 times)

Paterlizzi

The Highliners - Peacekeepers of the Wastes
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:29:48 am »
Do you consider yourself a "good guy"? Always finding yourself on the right side of the track? You may consider fighting tyranny with The Highliners.

I have started a faction that encourages good behavior in the Wasteland. I craft by trade in game so I built a outpost and stocked it with enough weapons and gear to build a army. Our goal is to help each other get experience points and teach new players how to survive in the wastes. Our outpost is thoroughly stocked with medical gear, food, water, resources and tools that I regularly hand out to the lost and new alike. We regularly do PvE hunting parties and group resource hunts.

So if you are interested in becoming apart of the solution, PM me or find me in game. I love to chat and I love Fallout. I have no problem helping in game with anything I can as well even if you do not want to join up. I just want to lead by example and perhaps have others pay it forward.

We are interested in Town Control, but this is not the main focus.

"Highliners take the highroad!"

::LOGO SOON TO COME::
::SOCIAL MEDIA SOON TO COME::

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: The Highliners - Peacekeepers of the Wastes
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:07:49 am »
I have to log out now so i must be brief:

Clear all of those items out of that base, or...do not let anyone go there. I promise you every player here already knows what will happen if you allow access to players: your entire base will be raided and all items will be stolen.

Alternate approach to building a team: give thieves nothing to steal and encourage new members to build their own stashes of gear rather than share it all. Have bases, sure, but do not stock any gear there. Keep at tents or it will be stolen. Do not park cars there either - they will be stolen.

I hope you build a team. But please do not repeat the exact same mistakes so many others have made. Trust nobody.

Paterlizzi

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 04:21:05 am »
Hmm. Good advice. I didnt think of that, I have 2 members already. Before I posted this, who have access to the base. So far so good but I will heed your words.

badbutholy

• ...heaven knows we belong way down below...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 09:26:29 am »
And I've started to think, that by this forum there's no chance to find a group of adult and normal peoples to play with...
Thanks God for this topic.

Check PM's box, my msg already there.  :)
Sygnaturę usuwam, gdyż - jak się okazało - dotyczy ona personalnego konfliktu między 2-3 graczami, który mnie osobiście nie interesuje.
Pozdrowienia dla panów I. i R. - dorosłość na Was czeka, tutaj wcale nie jest tak strasznie.

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 10:22:02 am »
And I've started to think, that by this forum there's no chance to find a group of adult and normal peoples to play with...
Thanks God for this topic.

There are many people here like that but you forget that this is a Fallout game. I strongly suggest to read wiki first and of course some specific subjects here, belive me you can make a mistake that will make you rage quit very quick if you do not know what  awaits you here
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

badbutholy

• ...heaven knows we belong way down below...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 04:35:27 pm »
I strongly suggest to read wiki first and of course some specific subjects here, belive me you can make a mistake that will make you rage quit very quick if you do not know what  awaits you here

Yeah, I already know it.
It's just 4 days in wastes but I've already met thieves, scammers and aggresive players.
Well, this community is very... hard. I see.
That's why I got all this bad experiences and after 1st day I created another character, and on this one, with wisdom from WIKI I try to find my place here.
Right now I learn a lot and collect weapons, ammo and suplies. I play it as SP game with peoples around... as someone advice me.
But above all, would be great to find at least few players like me to experience this world more and better.
Sygnaturę usuwam, gdyż - jak się okazało - dotyczy ona personalnego konfliktu między 2-3 graczami, który mnie osobiście nie interesuje.
Pozdrowienia dla panów I. i R. - dorosłość na Was czeka, tutaj wcale nie jest tak strasznie.

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 07:09:26 am »
Yeah, I already know it.
It's just 4 days in wastes but I've already met thieves, scammers and aggresive players.
Well, this community is very... hard. I see.
Yeah, I remember a guy trash talk about my family when he lost 1vs1 in BH, I was shocked then but after I realized that it was only a spoiled little brat tough online. We have a lot of anonymous bad asses here :)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

Napalm

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 03:53:32 pm »
I have to log out now so i must be brief:

Clear all of those items out of that base, or...do not let anyone go there. I promise you every player here already knows what will happen if you allow access to players: your entire base will be raided and all items will be stolen.

Alternate approach to building a team: give thieves nothing to steal and encourage new members to build their own stashes of gear rather than share it all. Have bases, sure, but do not stock any gear there. Keep at tents or it will be stolen. Do not park cars there either - they will be stolen.

I hope you build a team. But please do not repeat the exact same mistakes so many others have made. Trust nobody.

True!