April 28, 2024, 05:50:38 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: lock picking  (Read 1644 times)

madams122

• View Profile
lock picking
« on: November 10, 2014, 09:58:49 pm »
since there are only a few gangs who control all the town center thus the box content,it should be changed so as  any one who has a high enough skill to be able to pick the locks on these boxes,making it more of a challenge for the controlling gangs to keep the contents of these boxes for them self.might make this game a little more interesting for every body,Eh.

Furior

• View Profile
Re: lock picking
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 10:38:19 pm »
So hordes of noobs can go there naked and gang member has to stay in cities 24/7 to get their profit. Sure, why not?

Btw, this is a suggestion, u should have posted this in Suggestions.

General Oliver

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 01:43:54 am »
that's so dumb tbh its like saying "we steal loot from factions" than rather taking a town or fighting in reno or wh

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 02:36:44 am »
Well not all of it for sure.......
But maybe a couple items. Like TWO.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Strike

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 06:33:33 am »
Nope, maybe you should leave TC chest for factions. I would spend more time on dungeons, for newbies and experienced players.

madams122

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 08:30:58 pm »
yea thats what i thought,i guessed the reaction would be negative,this game needs to have a broader fan base than it does now,this game will probly end up like fallout australia-dead and defunked,seems as if any change from the norm is DOA.yes this would make the factions work harder,would that be a bad thing?

Johnny

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 08:49:36 pm »
Like furior said hordes of lockpicker will camp locker on sneak while faction are afk/doing other things.
Maybe you will have fun lockpicking and stealing loot from faction but forcing members to camp locker to prevent stealing all day long... you call this an improvment?
If you want to lokpick go boneyard theres lockers with loot there. Or maybe go do some tc?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 11:21:47 pm »
I'm in a faction that does TC and i know how much we depend on finding implants in TC lockers. That's the only reason i though, that i don't want this change. Otherwise i want to agree to this idea. But really, it would be fine if we could get implants from more places, even if they dumb them down a bit. The rare chance to find an implant or PA in a random locker using my LP skill while hunting solo would be so great, but then...what exclusive loot do we put in TC lockers? You see?