April 27, 2024, 09:56:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Craft Safehouse  (Read 1281 times)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Craft Safehouse
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:17:05 pm »
I think it would make sense to add the safehouse to crafting options.
Requirement should be 100 repair and materials 50 wood, 10 junk, 10 fibers 2 tools and a wrench.
It could either be an upgrade option for tents or a seperate item like the folded tent.

It would be more beginner friendly as many players dont use the forum and wiki.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
Re: Craft Safehouse
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 02:49:24 pm »
I think it would make sense to add the safehouse to crafting options.
Requirement should be 100 repair and materials 50 wood, 10 junk, 10 fibers 2 tools and a wrench.
It could either be an upgrade option for tents or a seperate item like the folded tent.

It would be more beginner friendly as many players dont use the forum and wiki.

Or better after completing the tent quest the npc gives a hint about what you need and where you have to look for the npc that gives the ranger perk!

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 09:34:27 am »
Or better after completing the tent quest the npc gives a hint about what you need and where you have to look for the npc that gives the ranger perk!
I like this a bit better.......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 12:07:55 pm »
I quite like that idea.
When I first started a while ago, I looked up the safehouse on the wiki because I was getting tired of having to go to NCR to craft bullets, so I planned ahead and took NOTHING.
Still got camped quite a lot. Got shot many, many times trying to talk to the perk NPC, but I just kept charging in as a bluesuit until it worked.
It's stuff like that that turns off most players.

The game doesn't need to be made easier, but I do think it needs to be a little more beginner friendly. Personally I like how harsh it is when you first start off, as I was trying to fend off 5+ powder gangers with a desert eagle, but a lot of people don't like getting smashed into the ground over and over when they're still trying to learn.