Topic: Nuka Addict  (Read 5085 times)

Kelin

• View Profile
Nuka Addict
« on: December 04, 2013, 07:16:45 pm »
Nuka Addict

Download: Nuka Addict

What is this?
A simple tool for players who use drugs in FOnline extensively and would like to see how much time they got before their drugs wear off. When you are taking your drugs, you have to activate the Nuka Addict as well, then the counter starts counting minutes.

Why Nuka Addict?
Because I like Nuka Cola, but naturally players take mostly more than just one drug at the same time, so this program is made especially for them, for junkies who would end up with really low ap after their drugs are out. It’s suitable mainly for Town Control, New Reno, Hinkley or any other real time PvP event.

How does it look like?
It is a desktop application written in the Java programming language that runs in the background, the user interface is very limited in fact the whole application is just an icon in the system tray and a pop up menu.

Does it work in a turn based mode?
Since this tool is not connected to the client in any way, it does not work in turn-based.

Things to know
  • The file run.bat launches the application
  • CTRL + N starts the timer
  • CTRL + SHIFT + S stops the timer
  • There is a sound which is played shortly before the timer ends (can be disabled)

Any opinions or feedback are welcome, thanks to all who helped me test the application, special thanks to Rancor who made a nice set of icons and I hope that the tool will be useful to some players.

Note: The program requires JRE installed (if mojuk’s character planner works for you, this program will work, too), if you don’t have it you can download it here: Java SE Runtime Environment
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 05:48:32 pm by Kelin »

Ivic777

• View Profile
Re: Nuka Addict
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 07:25:48 pm »
Good job, Kelin.

Strike

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:11:22 pm »
Very interesting ;)
Maybe same type of program for drugs too?

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 09:53:39 pm »
What do you mean? You can use it for any drug you want, it doesn’t have to be nuka, you can also choose whether you have chem reliant or fast metabolism trait.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:13:41 pm »
Remind me of Amboy tools it was automatic

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,16218.0.html if anyone interested

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 10:25:10 pm »
Yea I must admit I got inspired by this tool, if I only could reach Caled I would also make it automatic :p

Daryl

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 08:15:54 am »
Kelin it very good idea mate, you did good job, so many times going into town control taking drugs then going to take another town not knowing when they will go off I know always take spare set bit if timer was there you will know if u even need spare set

Really good job

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 01:31:09 pm »
Kelin The Amboy Tactical Tool made by Caled was detecting text in charbox to start timer automaticaly, we base it on the "perception" word cause cigs are use on most of the builds, maybe u can ask Caled some question on our forum :

http://forum.star-killer.net/index.php?topic=28.0

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 03:46:10 pm »
I know how it worked, the problem is reading the text from the chatbox isn’t so simple and requires some win32 api/fonline engine hacking knowledge, which I don’t possess.

Thanks for the link dskpnk, Caled seems to be active on Amboy forum, I will definitely ask him there.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 09:44:33 am »
The only place u will found Caled ^^

Piotreq

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 07:28:32 am »
Can I ask about reupload this program? :) I need it very much! :)

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 06:17:43 pm »
Reuploaded. But I hope this program will become useless after the wipe, if you know what I mean ;)

Piotreq

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 02:34:16 pm »
Thank you! :D

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 05:02:39 pm »
Reuploaded. But I hope this program will become useless after the wipe, if you know what I mean ;)
It will be. Mojuk already added what's necessary.