April 27, 2024, 09:54:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Update your name colorizing.  (Read 6648 times)

Napalm

Re: Update your name colorizing.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 09:17:59 am »
You are a liar about "When UV die." About the game think you deserve applause for continuing. I did not stop the game for reasons I stopped for personal reasons at first. Now the last time I stopped because it became unviable and unfeasible that arose when best players like Blasma moved to AOP. Among other problems that only faction leaders understand. Seriously dude, you're pretty dumb. I'll explain to you something, but not now. For A + B, problems about reloaded.

And if I had stopped playing, I would not be ashamed about it. The major factions that taught how to do pvp as Hawks, TTTLA, Crazy 88 and more abandoned this server. So you shut your mouth child.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 12:07:17 pm »
You are a liar about "When UV die."
When Amboys were created here, on Reloaded, Daryl encouraged english-speaking players to move from UV to TAD. We were 8 (including dsk, Arsis and Daryl) and all agreed to change colorizing. Then Daryl left when old Pistoleros joined us. Except Blasma, who asked to join us after UV+BH alliance later none of UV players were even encouraged to join us till UV faction broke and there were only some leftovers in the server.
So you seem to be pretty wrong in that case.

And if I had stopped playing, I would not be ashamed about it. The major factions that taught how to do pvp as Hawks, TTTLA, Crazy 88 and more abandoned this server. So you shut your mouth child.
I don't know much about Hawks and Crazy 88, they are said to be best PvP gangs. But when TTTLA were said to be back to Reloaded everyone said "ohhh, finally some respect bullets to load" so I was really looking forward to have some new challenging players among us, but they appeared to be even worse than Black Hearts. So... Does abandoning server to play on another and rule there mean you are great? Or does it make you like this? Maybe I should quit and make a big comeback later also. ;D

Napalm

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 12:16:24 pm »
You do not understand the direction of this story and already talking nonsense. While some wacky looking for intelligent life in another planet, I seek intelligent beings here in this forum. Enough, I am tired! Exchange your diapers because you are stinking. After we talk, good bye!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 01:12:11 pm »
Yeah, sure...

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 01:34:42 pm »
You are a liar about "When UV die." About the game think you deserve applause for continuing. I did not stop the game for reasons I stopped for personal reasons at first. Now the last time I stopped because it became unviable and unfeasible that arose when best players like Blasma moved to AOP. Among other problems that only faction leaders understand. Seriously dude, you're pretty dumb. I'll explain to you something, but not now. For A + B, problems about reloaded.

You have serious issues Napalm.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 12:03:08 am »
Im watching you from the perspective of none playing player(BBS have nothing to do here anyway, we have won any possible way) and Napalm is ridiculous guy. Seriously this guy should take some medicins or maybe resign forever  ;D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:05:12 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 02:09:51 am »
(BBS have nothing to do here anyway, we have won any possible way)
LOL. Heading back to last two evenings (from among two weeks of Amboys being pretty much alone in the server) we spent together I wouldn't be so sure. But well, it's you who didn't give yourselves a chance to confirm that. ;)

Napalm

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 10:30:48 pm »
I went back today to check this topic. I would write something to you. But you do not deserve my attention. See you in Reno when possible.

Napalm

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014, 11:23:32 pm »
Just one thing... People misunderstood and with "issues" created the new world, who created games and fiction for kids like you enjoy today. I'm not normal and I'm proud of that.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 01:50:41 pm »
I would write something to you. But you do not deserve my attention.

Don't deserve attention, but dual post with nothing to tell....

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 09:13:46 pm »
Just one thing... People misunderstood and with "issues" created the new world, who created games and fiction for kids like you enjoy today. I'm not normal and I'm proud of that.

Thought you guys left.. cant you stay gone? No one wants to read your mindless sputtering.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 09:32:46 pm »

Thought you guys left.. cant you stay gone? No one wants to read your mindless sputtering.
Lol the last post here was 3 months ago...
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 05:29:02 am »

Lol the last post here was 3 months ago...

Lol oh.. lol thanks blix, Kids... dont do drugs.

Mistake

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 04:07:27 am »
Master of disharmony is just one noob
I bet 100$ bucks hes a fucking brony