April 28, 2024, 05:42:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Update your name colorizing.  (Read 6649 times)

HighElderStark

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Update your name colorizing.
« on: September 10, 2014, 05:55:46 pm »

19:05:07 • Welcome to FOnline: Reloaded! Check out our forum for news and announcements. www.fonline-reloaded.net. Thanks and have fun!
19:05:11 • Connecting to server.
19:05:11 • Connection established, authentication...
19:05:11 • Authentication successful, loading map.
19:05:12 • You see Locker.
19:05:52 • You see Door.
19:06:01 • You see Staircase.
19:06:14 • Other characters on worldmap in zone: Miro,Iviccc,
19:35:19 • Connecting to server.
19:35:19 • Connection established, authentication...
19:35:19 • Authentication successful, loading map.
19:35:50 • You see Fence Door.
19:35:51 • You see Doorway.
19:35:56 • Ghetto Girl: ALLY
19:36:13 • You see Fence Door.
19:36:14 • You were hit for 92 hit points.
19:36:15 • You were hit for 37 hit points.
19:36:17 • You were hit for 90 hit points.

19:36:19 • Ghetto Girl: stop
19:36:21 • Ghetto Girl: we're allied

19:36:28 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:36:29 • You see Ghetto Girl.
19:36:31 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:36:33 • You see Wall.
19:36:43 • Ghetto Girl: come in pompot
19:36:45 • You were hit for 90 hit points.
19:36:46 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:36:46 • You were hit for 36 hit points.

19:36:47 • You see Ghetto Girl.
19:36:48 • You were hit for 82 hit points.
19:36:52 • Ghetto Girl: fine asshole
19:36:55 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:36:58 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:37:15 • You were hit for 127 hit points.
19:37:16 • You were hit for 99 hit points.
19:37:18 • You were hit for 75 hit points and were killed.

19:37:26 • Ghetto Girl: ...screenshot taken...
19:37:32 • Ghetto Girl: ...ill inform your faction asshole...

19:37:42 • pompot: ?
19:37:45 • pompot: No in nc
19:37:53 • pompot: Dont see u
19:37:55 • Ghetto Girl: ...you're either amboy dukes, pistoleros...
19:37:59 • Faction: The Masters Of Disharmony
19:38:00 • pompot: what faction u are
19:38:06 • Ghetto Girl: ...im in masters of disharmony...
19:38:17 • Ghetto Girl: ...which is why yoo're listed as friendly for me...
19:38:22 • Ghetto Girl: i tried to say that 4 times

Let it be known to his faction that Pompot repeatedly attacked me after he was informed our factions were allied.  He owes me a mega powerfist, combat armor, combat helmet, 10 super stimpaks, and 100 energy cells.  Had I wanted to fight with an ALLY I wouldn't have sat there healing and trying to talk to him.  Keep up to date with faction alliances... keep up to date with name colorizing... and think things through because you represent your faction pompot and if you screw up a whole faction's alliance because you don't know what the hell you're doing... well... let's leave it at that.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Update your name colorizing.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 06:27:05 pm »
never heard of masters blabla.. are you trolling?

BB.

• View Profile

Napalm

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 11:28:53 pm »
You need another alliance dude. About pompot, I know the danger it represents.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:01 am »
Lol

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 02:14:34 am »
Master of disharmony is just one noob

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 03:59:15 am »
Only noobs call other noob. It's a way to achieve a higher level by a word that carries an alleged offense. I have seen many "noobs" trample on angry poodles corpses.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 01:08:13 pm »
Only noobs call other noob. It's a way to achieve a higher level by a word that carries an alleged offense. I have seen many "noobs" trample on angry poodles corpses.

Lol, coming from UV that comment is like fail... Ive seen so many times people from UV running around screaming "noob", "outplayed", "dominated". Wonder who is the real "noob" here. Also Napalm, stop trying to recruit people for your faction that you're gonna rage quit 5 times in the next 2 weeks.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 01:30:17 pm »
And what makes you think he is speaking on behalf of his faction on that subject?
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Napalm

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 01:37:07 pm »
Lol, coming from UV that comment is like fail... Ive seen so many times people from UV running around screaming "noob", "outplayed", "dominated". Wonder who is the real "noob" here. Also Napalm, stop trying to recruit people for your faction that you're gonna rage quit 5 times in the next 2 weeks.

You, Triqua, BadBoy, Pompot drank in our source. You owe much to us. Have more respect. Your comment demonstrates pure jealousy. I never left the game as you're saying. You do not know anything.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 03:26:59 pm »
Quote from: Napalm
I never left the game as you're saying. You do not know anything.
This pvp forum could be much lower if certain measures were taken by the owners of the server. Not that in 2238 there were no major dispute. But were certainly more reasonable. Here could also have left the dispute between FOnline 2 vs FOnline Reloaded aside and do a better server. Example: counter for drugs. But even with all that shit played until two weeks ago. And were not the reasons for the server that made ​​me stop. Reloaded was good for many points as bad. Anyway, maybe the expiration date is near, lets see!
Hey guys. I do not know if I will be able to return to play. But we can think of rebuilding the faction after wipe or something like that. I have not had time before to talk about details and explain my departure. Really need to apologize to the members of the faction. But I had no choice. Preferred to announce the closing of the faction. Was better than leaving it ungoverned. I closed the TS to force players to seek new factions etc at forum. I do not know if that was appropriate. I only talked a bit about my situation with Blasma and give lead for him. Anyway, I apologize again. The TS is again working as before. We can think about the future for those who want to keep the faction alive. But in this case we need change many things. Lets talk son. I hope you are surviving in the game and having fun with your new factions or alliances. I hope to play and talk to you all soon too. Cheers!

FACTION CLOSED!

Reasons: Many.

The Ultra Violence members, you can still using my chars. Good bye, thanks for all! And... sorry!

You, Triqua, BadBoy, Pompot drank in our source. You owe much to us. Have more respect. Your comment demonstrates pure jealousy. I never left the game as you're saying. You do not know anything.

Blablabla, get over it, we used ressources from TC lockers which we participated in. Stop with that, everybody looted ressources from there. Jealousy? Let me laugh.

Napalm

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 03:53:26 pm »
The server has problems, but I never left the battlefield for lose, and rage quitter like you said. Currently we stopped because most of our members have moved to AOP. Of course, the conditions here is unviable for pvp. And as I said, I do not feel happy here even when we win. I hope the wipe, I guess we resist enough here. If you are stupid to dont understand the problems of this server, I will not be the one to explain it all to you now.

Yes, you have envy feelings about us. What would be another reason to try to disparage the image of UV in the community? You probably dread something.

Aaaah, and if I remember right, leaders of your faction tried to "steal" UV members in the past. Even Tony and Blasma were called. Dogs seem hungry.

You're nobody to tell me what to do child. Our faction will always remain strong. The strength of the skull will triumph again in the new season.

Thats all, have a nice day!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 04:52:58 pm »
Yes, you have envy feelings about us. What would be another reason to try to disparage the image of UV in the community? You probably dread something.
Of course not, Napalm. The reason is many idiots/noobs in UV faction. And btw, we do not "try to disparage the image of UV" as these guys do it themselves.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 05:00:02 pm »
The server has problems, but I never left the battlefield for lose, and rage quitter like you said. Currently we stopped because most of our members have moved to AOP. Of course, the conditions here is unviable for pvp. And as I said, I do not feel happy here even when we win. I hope the wipe, I guess we resist enough here. If you are stupid to dont understand the problems of this server, I will not be the one to explain it all to you now.

Well according to your own post you left at least 2-3 times...

You are the one that called me "noob", I was just pointing out the fact that you have in your faction the most player using that word. I wouldnt call "envy", saying that Im not noob for calling someone "noob". lol

Aaaah, and if I remember right, leaders of your faction tried to "steal" UV members in the past. Even Tony and Blasma were called. Dogs seem hungry.

When UV died...

You're nobody to tell me what to do child. Our faction will always remain strong. The strength of the skull will triumph again in the new season.

Im less a child than you apparently, because I played here and never quitted the game for silly reasons. The server may be "broken" at the moment, but for having tried the other servers, it's still the best one.

Have a nice day you too.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 04:59:48 am »
What? I agree UV has many nubs (Sorry, Napalm), but I actually play with them for the challenge instead of joining more organized and refined faction. I may join another faction once and a while, but that's because I like to take breaks from some people.  :) Indeed, UV isn't refined because its internationality, it's really difficult to make an new international factions really well organized and so on. Mainly because the newer and ignorant players.

I totally disagree reloaded is the best server, it's highly unbalanced at the moment, clearly AoP and older sessions of 2238 are superior in my opinion, but it is still a good server for duels and such.

"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014