April 27, 2024, 02:36:04 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Safe House question.  (Read 1760 times)

joebeans

• View Profile
Safe House question.
« on: September 08, 2014, 11:02:48 pm »
Can you upgrade it? The same as a tent?

Can You upgrade the fire for example? and how?

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Safe House question.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 11:18:26 pm »
Safe House comes from Ranger perk and is an upgraded tent. You can't get any more than this (except buying a base).

Campfire

P.S. Instead of creating a new topic for each question you should rather use this topic.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:20:25 pm by BB. »

joebeans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 11:21:36 pm »
I have the wood but When I go to use it I get nothing happened... I managed to upgrade the campfire for my tent but I cant for the safe house.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 11:22:50 pm »
You can rename it, and create a map to it. You can craft containers like crates, boxes, and lockers to add to it.

I'm curious, joebeans: what kind of upgrade did you have in mind? Serious question.

And you add the wood the same way at both: click-hold on fire, choose Inventory option on dropdown menu, then click 3 or more wood in inventory.

joebeans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:26:52 pm »
You can rename it, and create a map to it. You can craft containers like crates, boxes, and lockers to add to it.

I'm curious, joebeans: what kind of upgrade did you have in mind? Serious question.

And you add the wood the same way at both: click-hold on fire, choose Inventory option on dropdown menu, then click wood.

Thats it... sorry I been up all night playing and my brain is turning into mush. I wish the wiki was a bit more clear sometimes.

But yeah I safe house upgrades like adding a prison XD upgrading the workbench but that my be too op.

Or add a still for brewing your own beer that you can sell lol. I dunno anything would be cool...

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 11:29:30 pm »
A Prison? Sounds interesting but tell us how that would work. I personally wish we could plant farms and produce food to feed our followers. You plant some fiber to grow fiber stalks, or plant some barley to grow barley plants, or plant some fruit to grow fruit trees, etc.

joebeans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 11:39:22 pm »
A Prison? Sounds interesting but tell us how that would work. I personally wish we could plant farms and produce food to feed our followers. You plant some fiber to grow fiber stalks, or plant some barley to grow barley plants, or plant some fruit to grow fruit trees, etc.

Exactly that would be cool.

I suppose the prison would be pointless. Maybe use it to keep your slaves locked up when you log off. Sorta like stop them from running away. But they don't run away any way lol.

Or a cage for capturing wide creatures and after time you could train the animal to be your follower.

You could capture and train a deathclaw or giant mole rat. 

I dunno... bed time for me I think...

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 01:43:59 pm »
dont forget mapple seeds haha , yeah bu would be a nice feature ...