April 30, 2024, 11:53:15 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Build: BG Spammer Medic  (Read 7090 times)

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: Build: BG Spammer Medic
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 03:09:15 pm »
he has to tell us if he wants to do realtime or turn based combat
who's gonna spam in RT...

Trust me, there are such players  :D

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 05:56:40 pm »
Cerber's build is good but i would also take Living Anatomy, if you dont want to take Living Anatomy then you can decrease your IN to 1
btw why BG (LSW) ?
So Replace one of the Action boys for a Living Anatomy, would this do more damage as a plasma, or .223/sniper spammer,

Regarding DocAn Ive seen spammers in PvP and they do pretty good damage but if they arnt backed up then they will get out dpsed so they do the job just not as good as the other builds. Probly wont be taking this one for much PvP anyway

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 07:26:27 pm »
Sequence that low will kill you faster in TB than I will. The way TB works at the moment is if you don't shoot first, you're pretty much done for.

Come to Boneyard with any of these builds and you'll just get farmed for gear.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 02:43:14 am »
In my opinion, Wind_Drift is the best turn based player on this server. Take his word for it.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 04:44:13 am »
I'll suggest this build: (Not mine, but similar)

3 9 10 1 5 10 3, Small Frame/Fast Shot
Tag: Weapon Skill, First Aid, Lockpick.

3 - Bonus Move
6 - Earlier Sequence
9 - Quick Pockets
12 - Action Boy
15 - Lifegiver 1
18 - Bonus Rate Of Fire
21 - Lifegiver 2
24 - Action Boy -or- Living Anatomy*

Weapons: 180 to start, bump to 300 after all perks are obtained
First Aid: 150
Outdoors: 100 (use books)
Doc: 50 - 100
Lockpick - 150

Drugs: Jet, Buffout, Nuka, Cigs

*Action Boy and Living Anatomy:  If you're going to use LSW or Small Guns, drop the second Action Boy in favor of Living Anatomy.  You'll get more damage per turn from LA than an extra shot.  If you decide to go with a Turbo Plasma build, take the extra Action Boy and forget about Living Anatomy.  <<< Opinion only, not verified by experts.

If you absolutely have to cling to the idea that high HP/DR is a must for TB, you can take the third Lifegiver instead.

DO get Cautious Nature.

Level 50 should work for this.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:21 am »
This is what I suggest

5 10 10 1 5 9 1, small frame, fast shot

Perks in order:

bonus move
toughness
even tougher
lifegiver
actionboy
BROF
lifegiver
lifegiver OR Action boy OR sharp shooter.

choose lifegiver and have 285 HP with 7 PE, 14 sequence, extra 35% DR res. (nuka, phsycho, cigs and beer)

choose actionboy and have 245 HP with same stats as above (if you take those 4 drugs) but with 12 AP, 12 shots or 13 with +AP armor or 15 if you decide to take jet.

sharpshooter you'll  have 11 AP with same sequence (14) and same DR resistance, only difference you'll have max range with LSW

you'll have 200% BG or EW (EW is best option, LSW is decent but wont do as much damage compared to laser or plasma)

150% lockpick

128% FA, all this at lvl 24.

Luck doesn't effect locker chance and what spawns, hardly nobody takes aimed shoter in TB combat, i I think nobody does.

only thing that can be a deadly bypass is unity patrol with laser rifle but if you're gonna be locker hunting in boneyard, shouldn't worry about them.
Spoiler: show

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 05:17:19 am »
This is what I suggest

5 10 10 1 5 9 1, small frame, fast shot

Perks in order:

bonus move
toughness
even tougher
lifegiver
actionboy
BROF
lifegiver
lifegiver OR Action boy OR sharp shooter.

choose lifegiver and have 285 HP with 7 PE, 14 sequence, extra 35% DR res. (nuka, phsycho, cigs and beer)

choose actionboy and have 245 HP with same stats as above (if you take those 4 drugs) but with 12 AP, 12 shots or 13 with +AP armor or 15 if you decide to take jet.

sharpshooter you'll  have 11 AP with same sequence (14) and same DR resistance, only difference you'll have max range with LSW

you'll have 200% BG or EW (EW is best option, LSW is decent but wont do as much damage compared to laser or plasma)

150% lockpick

128% FA, all this at lvl 24.

Luck doesn't effect locker chance and what spawns, hardly nobody takes aimed shoter in TB combat, i I think nobody does.

only thing that can be a deadly bypass is unity patrol with laser rifle but if you're gonna be locker hunting in boneyard, shouldn't worry about them.

What in the utter fuck.

Seriously, OP, don't roll this character.

However, if you do, make sure you bring nice gear.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 10:06:58 am »
It is a subject about fastshoot, and there is no crying about imbalance fastshoot?
Reloaded forum, this is you?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 04:19:30 pm »
@wind drift

Would you like to explain why my character is shit?

So far yours is shit, 3 LK is a waste, its either 4 or 5, if not that then better to take 1 LK

And TB PvP is broken so don't think your all high and mighty, it comes down to whoever started combat first, maybe should stick with it because you sucked in Reno ;)

Also wind drifts build doesn't have toughness and takes jet? He'll die by someone in 2 burst

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 05:15:07 pm »
Took LK 3 to safeguard against critical misses and the occasional critical unaimed shot. Works fine. You're welcome to test your build against mine in TB any time. Yes, TB is broken, but that's why anything less than 22 sequence is fail.

As far as Wind Drifts build, no jet. Psycho/Buff/Cigs/Nuka and. Beer for Reno. But I'm certain I'm mistaken, since you and your infinite fucking wisdom about everyone else is reality, right?

That build is only level 27, because I've been lazy with it. Aimed shot builds are still tucking junk on this server, and it has no implants at all. That being said, I'm not a pro PvP/RT player, because I don't care. I know TB though.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:48:10 pm by Wind_Drift »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 05:24:15 pm »
TB is just broken, if it was back in 2238, that would require skill, and people would actually bring bursters back then. So don't be like you know all about TB

And ya I'm Willing to beat your ass but as I said,  its going to come down whoever shoots first.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 05:52:08 pm »
TB is just broken, if it was back in 2238, that would require skill, and people would actually bring bursters back then. So don't be like you know all about TB

And ya I'm Willing to beat your ass but as I said,  its going to come down whoever shoots first.

I had many TB builds in previous sessions, I know full well how it works.

Typhus is my character - which isn't the build I posted. Come find me when you see me.

;)

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2014, 06:23:26 pm »
And TB PvP is broken so don't think your all high and mighty, it comes down to whoever started combat first, maybe should stick with it because you sucked in Reno ;)

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 02:55:04 am »

What I was thinking is for level 3 there arnt any good perks aside from Adrenaline Rush and I have 1ST.

Would you guys think this would be better. In the early days take Buffout and later on take Nuka Cola instead

Taking Small guns at the start and building into Energy Weapons later, after the core skills are complete
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:58:15 am by DraXaly »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2014, 03:27:54 am »
You don't need 9 LK, you can get ST up to 5 if you bring LK down to 5, you could take Adrenaline Rush then if you wanted.  This will also prevent you from needing to use Buffout with 9 AG for the weapon ST requirement (would need 10 AG to use Buffout).

It's not terrible, it'll work for ya in most cases as long as it's 1 vs 1.

ETA - Don't forget Boneyard Guard before you start putting points into SG.