April 30, 2024, 04:12:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Build: BG Spammer Medic  (Read 7092 times)

DraXaly

• View Profile
Build: BG Spammer Medic
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:00:41 am »
Traits:
Fastshot
Small Frame

SPECIAL:
ST:08
PE:07
EN:10
CH:01
IN:03
AG:09
LK:03

Tagged Skills:
Big Guns
First Aid
Lockpick

Perks:
Adrenaline Rush @3
Toughness @6
Even Tougher @9
Iron Grip @12
Living Anatomy @15
Medic @18
Man of Steel @ 21
Bonus Rate of Fire @30

HP@198 & both Resistances

Theme:
The idea with this build is to live in the Boneyard locker hunting, collecting junk & blasting fools.

If you could give some feedback about special and perks etc would help out alot.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:08:12 am by DraXaly »

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: Build: BG Spammer Medic
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:36:30 am »
if your goal is to spam with LSW better take 2x Action Boy instead of MoS and Medic perk

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 09:09:55 am »
if i looked correctly at your build you forgot to take a perk at lvl 9. and you must take your last perk (as far as i know) before level 30.

i also suggest taking some action boys instead of medic or iron grip. with 8 str it is already hard to cripple your limbs or make your weapon drop.

maybe consider taking more ranged damage .. you will burst and rarely make singleshots so more dmg per bullet shoot is your way to maximize dmg

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:14:02 am »

i also suggest taking some action boys instead of medic or iron grip. with 8 str it is already hard to cripple your limbs or make your weapon drop.

maybe consider taking more ranged damage .. you will burst and rarely make singleshots so more dmg per bullet shoot is your way to maximize dmg

So what your saying is the Iron Grip perk is trash and wont protect me from the crippling weapon drops due to the low luck. And the idea is to do good sustained damage in a group or in Turnbased singleplayer farm mode, I was more leaning towards hard to kill than doing more damage. but then wont snipers cap my ass superfast in a shootout?

;TLDR
Iron Grip is trash, More Damage for less survival.

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:29:05 am »
as far as i got you right you are aiming at mostly pve? and pvp only if someone enters your encounter?

i think iron grip will of course lower weapon drops.. but you will have in general low weapon drops so it isn't that necessary. and you still can have a 2nd gun with you to be 100% safe ;) also with a good character you can go farm bounty hunters (or farm then in small groups) for super stimpaks.. than you dont need to rely on first aid. many roads lead to rome you know :)

€dit:
Requirements    for Living Anatomy: Level 12, First Aid 150 (wiki) // for medic you need 175 first aid.
If you also want to get Bonus Rate of Fire (180 bg in your case) you dont have enough int i think.
please test your build here or here.

if i had to make a similiar build, i would take 2 lifegivers instead of medic/living anatomy. with 200 FA you have something like 2 minutes cooldown for FA, if you need like a fa in an encounter you will have enough time to reuse it after looting and exiting encounter (you can use FA on worldmap also)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:55:29 am by triqua »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 11:23:27 am »
I was more leaning towards hard to kill than doing more damage.
If so then take 3x Lifegiver instead of Iron Grip, Living Anatomy, Medic. With 200 FA you have 90s cooldown which is short enough in most cases.
Or even 2x Lifegiver + 2x Action Boy and drop Man of Steel. Anyways HP >> chance to resist some critical effects.
:facepalm

Cerberix

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 11:27:08 am »
How about something like this?

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 11:43:15 am »
That last one looks allright. Im thinking just drop the gimmicky medic stuff how often will I have to doctor and first aid myself anyway?

one question how much damage will an LSW on single shot do against someone wearing CA mk2 with both resistances and Psycho? 5-13 so 15- 23?

Kaaon

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 12:06:41 pm »
Cerber's build is good but i would also take Living Anatomy, if you dont want to take Living Anatomy then you can decrease your IN to 1
btw why BG (LSW) ?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 01:00:43 pm »
Too much strength, too low pe, take bonus move instead of Adrenaline rush.

Perks from lvl 12 to 21 are completely useless l, take 2x action boy, another lifegiver, and sharpshooter if you plan on taking drugs. Or another lifegiver

Remove all LK and put in intelligence, 200 bg and 150 lockpick is enough,  invest rest of SP into FA,DOC, and outdoors.
Spoiler: show

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 01:11:59 pm »
Dont listen to bananaman

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 01:27:16 pm »
Dont listen to bananaman
This build is complete shit, if he takes drugs he'll have low sequence, just high FA skill can heal him to Max hp.

And nothing in boneyard can do bypass, except mutant remnants if he chooses to fight them.

Another player too but everyone is TB spamming.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 01:32:16 pm »
Cerber build is fine

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 01:32:31 pm »