April 29, 2024, 01:56:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Melee Perks  (Read 4267 times)

Strike

Re: Melee Perks
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2014, 02:47:35 pm »

Do you have plan to increase alts? It really seem like that.

NailBrain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 03:14:42 pm »
i dont understand what you mean strike
my english is not stalwart and sometime cant quite catch what people are trying to say ?

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 09:02:26 pm »
You forgot to mention the positive side of Heavy Handed and that is stunlock with the MPF, coupled with Slayer it would be a little bit overpowered.
Heavy Handed could be changed into a Perk that can't be taken together with Slayer or vise versa.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 09:34:47 pm »
I would not minde a littlebit OP stuff for melee compaterd to other builds melee is handicapped in all ways and degenerated in PVE in all ways... heavy handed is the only thing that allows a melee to get a chance to kill someone in RT fight with slayer you actualy would have a rather higher chance to actualy kill somebody! considering my tanky build Razor Ramon he needs like 15-30 hits to kill a guy in CA or higher armor.... cos the low damage output! compared to a bigguner or a small gunner burster who just shoot 3-4 burst and most of the enemys will fall.. not too mention 1hexing...
Oh wait a minute! We actualy have the ultimate melee weapons: Gatling, avanger, vindicator, XL, Pacors, P90!
I still do suggest removing Close combat it is totaly not needed and waste of time to bother with it!
you bunch of people just think about small improvements that would change nothing! If you wana give chance to melee then let it be fucking OP other than that its just wasting your time!

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 04:32:33 pm »
I would not minde a littlebit OP stuff for melee compaterd to other builds melee is handicapped in all ways and degenerated in PVE in all ways... heavy handed is the only thing that allows a melee to get a chance to kill someone in RT fight with slayer you actualy would have a rather higher chance to actualy kill somebody! considering my tanky build Razor Ramon he needs like 15-30 hits to kill a guy in CA or higher armor.... cos the low damage output! compared to a bigguner or a small gunner burster who just shoot 3-4 burst and most of the enemys will fall.. not too mention 1hexing...
Oh wait a minute! We actualy have the ultimate melee weapons: Gatling, avanger, vindicator, XL, Pacors, P90!
I still do suggest removing Close combat it is totaly not needed and waste of time to bother with it!
you bunch of people just think about small improvements that would change nothing! If you wana give chance to melee then let it be fucking OP other than that its just wasting your time!

This.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2014, 10:15:41 am »
My suggestion about melee:

New trait: +3 perks(gained in levels 25,26 and 27), u cant use any sg,bg or ew, -2 luck. (Problem right now is melee HAS to take HP and DR perks, and then you cant take melee related perks)

Bruiser: +2 st, shooting a gun cost +2 AP (to avoid sg,bg,ew taking this perk), +20 hp, -40 AC,-5 crit chance.

Heavy Handed changed to lvl 15 perk.

Slayer perk: +20-50% crit chance with un aimed attacks

All melee weapons: range of 2 (to avoid 1 hexing), crafting bonuses.

Add % crit chance and +crit power to some melee weapons; like super sledge +5 crit power and super cattle prod +5% chance.

In your face: change action radious to 4 hexes. Increase it to 60% miss. Lvl 6 perk.

Merge both HtH evade perks, and they should give small speed bonus (like 5-10%).

With all these changes melee would still be useless in TC but it would be something to fear in close combat.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 08:09:30 pm »

..and they should give small speed bonus (like 5-10%).

Why should Melee bastards be anyhow faster than a guy with pistol? For the sake of "balance"? You're a meele, you don't have a gun.
You'll get shot. Don't bring fists into gunfight.

sulix

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 08:20:37 am »
I think it s not all about logic. It s a role playing game. Where is the logic in lockers in citys spawning HQ-stuff?  You want to make a whole weapon/pers/skill-part of the good old Fallout worthless. Melee should be buffed.