May 01, 2024, 08:36:18 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 1732 times)

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« on: August 15, 2014, 01:15:38 am »
Looks promising: http://www.fonline-aop.net/forum/
Great design, mentality and organization.

This pvp forum could be much lower if certain measures were taken by the owners of the server. Not that in 2238 there were no major dispute. But were certainly more reasonable. Here could also have left the dispute between FOnline 2 vs FOnline Reloaded aside and do a better server. Example: counter for drugs. But even with all that shit played until two weeks ago. And were not the reasons for the server that made ​​me stop. Reloaded was good for many points as bad. Anyway, maybe the expiration date is near, lets see!

Napalm

Re: Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 12:04:39 pm »
Why my post was moved to Toxic Caves??

Kilgore or Docan choked on the popcorn when they saw it? It was fun to be laughing at our complaints and do nothing about it. It's time to do something che.

Looks promising: http://www.fonline-aop.net/forum/
Great design, mentality and organization.

This pvp forum could be much lower if certain measures were taken by the owners of the server. Not that in 2238 there were no major dispute. But were certainly more reasonable. Here could also have left the dispute between FOnline 2 vs FOnline Reloaded aside and do a better server. Example: counter for drugs. But even with all that shit played until two weeks ago. And were not the reasons for the server that made ​​me stop. Reloaded was good for many points as bad. Anyway, maybe the expiration date is near, lets see!

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:17:50 pm »
I played with both factions - BBS and Pistoleros and in these both factions I heard a lot about cheating in enemy faction but i didn't see any cheat (except FR). Just sometimes BBS won, sometimes Pistoleros won and it's really depends from battle organizations and currently number of players in these factions.

Secrets of BBS winnings:
- hard style of organisations and rules,
- non-hamstering and non-looting style battle,
- good battle organisation,
- they always extracts fun from game, even loses,
- they aren't jews for themself.

Any current or died faction has/had these styles?

Others things what are written in few posts before it's only mountain of bullshits and only scares newcomers. That's all.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 12:25:00 pm »
Why my post was moved to Toxic Caves??

I restored it from there, I'm totally fine with FOnline: AOP, they are cool guys and their project looks good.

Btw to some guys that were banned: I never insult anyone here and I'm not going to tolerate any insults towards game staff - banhammer will strike.
If you don't accept or understand it, then move elsewhere and throw shit at administrators/developers there.

Napalm

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 12:40:13 pm »
I have not insulted you. This is not the free pvp forum? For sure they're nice guys. You and Docan were good here too. But there was great negligence and it is a fact. You laughed at us while playing conditions were poor. Once talking to Dendito he said "it looks like they want people to stop playing." He said about some updates. If the server is dead and uninteresting is because you were unable for some reason to give new air here. It is infeasible for any veteran or novice play unsupported by major factions for example. I do not mean that the other server will be a dream, for sure there will be complaints, but I believe much lower than here.

Napalm

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 12:49:00 pm »
I played with both factions - BBS and Pistoleros and in these both factions I heard a lot about cheating in enemy faction but i didn't see any cheat (except FR). Just sometimes BBS won, sometimes Pistoleros won and it's really depends from battle organizations and currently number of players in these factions.

Secrets of BBS winnings:

Others things what are written in few posts before it's only mountain of bullshits and only scares newcomers. That's all.

gowno prawda!

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »
Hey napalm i heard you rage quitted. Get lost looser.
Bang Bang Smash

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 01:45:24 pm »
gowno prawda!
Call it as what you want.

Reno

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 03:13:31 pm »

Show some good manners...

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 03:23:19 pm »

Secrets of BBS winnings:

gowno prawda!
prosto gowno...

Bengun

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 04:20:20 pm »
A place to get mad. And to settle down things. Less moderated.

Riiiiiiiiight. This looks to me like its the MOST moderated sesction of the whole forum lol
When A MOMMY DOUGHNUT AND A DADDY DOUGHNUT REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER.......

Napalm

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2014, 11:16:45 pm »

I just sucked your mother pussy and got an infection because thats where you came my pony.