March 28, 2024, 02:48:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: You know what is retarded?  (Read 7732 times)

Smalltime

• View Profile
Re: You know what is retarded?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 01:43:59 am »
Three of us were also looking for some pvp, and tried to fight them there. But that was impossible because they had 6 militias with plasma rifles and hk g11s....
Your mistake was attacking someone on their home turf when they had superior numbers.

yeah i expected this kind of reply. too bad the adv workbenches are in unsafe places, eh?
Take the time to get Gunrunners rep, and use their safe workbench. Problem solved.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 11:17:40 am »
Your mistake was attacking someone on their home turf when they had superior numbers.

Stop larping. Point is we wanted to do PvP and couldnt cause PvE got in the way.

Smalltime

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 01:02:25 pm »
LARPing? Home turf, as in we had control of the town. If I want to roleplay, I'll play an actual tabletop game. If you wanted to PvP, then you should have brought more players to counteract the militia. You could have just invited us to a friendly game of Hinkley, instead of rushing in like that.
Right now, BH is being guarded by guys with super mutant mercs. Can't complain about militia, when players can go and snag NPCs themselves and bring them with them to protect the town.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 01:17:48 pm »
I'm not going to debate this any further. It's quite simple

If militia hadn't been there, we could have done some PvP.

Because they were, there was no PvP happening there that day.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 09:17:07 pm »
Many things depend also from your gamestyle. I know some players who being alone in the town, could easily kill the whole militia and go away. Now it's easier than before. I don't remember the real number but I think, before on 2238 it was possible to hire around 15-20 militia members or smthg like that, and some of them had 700+ hp. Either way you have Gun Runners, The Glow, Raiders, Sierra and Toxic Caves.

Kombat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »
Oh yeah this feature...

There is certain strategy to pull militia, very easy to do with 2-3+ players if you drag them into a building or something. Militia was always aggravating.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:18:43 pm by Kombat »