April 27, 2024, 07:29:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Lost Hills Mutants  (Read 1860 times)

HighElderStark

• Supporter
    • View Profile
The Lost Hills Mutants
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:26:24 pm »

Faction Name: The Lost Hills Mutants
Membership Requirements: Int 2, Slaver status, Speak English, and characters cannot advance past Slave (Invited) until they have obtained a Super Mutant skin via Admin Skin events or by requesting one after FOnline site donation.
Style of Gameplay:  Primarily PVE, though there is some limited PVP available.
Rewards & Responsibilities: There are many rewards to be had in advancing through the ranks, but as Supermut-- Superman once said, "With great power, comes great responsibility."
Communication: There are multiple methods of communication for members such as the IRC channel, FOnline PMs, our very own faction forums and member chat (password protected) available.

Please check out the website and feel free to mail me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. 
In-Game Character Name: Sampson

http://losthillsmutants.wix.com/enter

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost Hills Mutants
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 11:25:58 pm »
after FOnline site donation.

You realize there is only about 100 active players on this server... 20/100 are supporters who donate, and 18/20 who donate are already in a faction. What I'm saying is, NO ONE is going to donate just to get a mutant skin, especially if its only to roleplay.

It's a thoughtful attempt, but like I said before, it's way to late in the session to start a new faction, more specifically, a roleplay faction WHICH COSTS REAL LIFE MONEY TO JOIN!!!

Oh and uh.... Good luck.

HighElderStark

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 06:58:09 am »
Glimper,

As stated in my above post, there are TWO ways to obtain a skin.  The 1st is during an Admin Skin Event such as the one that took place about 3 or 4 weeks ago and that was completely free.  The 2nd can be obtained when donating, however, you can ask for MORE than just a free skin.  I for example asked for a skin and the unique car.  As for donating itself, a person can easily lose 5 dollars just sitting in their couch, I don't see the big stress on saying "OMG it's REAL money" but as I said you're more than welcome to wait for a free skin event if money is that tight.

As far as belonging to other factions, as stated on the site, you're permitted to belong to other factions with your alt so long as you keep both separate and don't use info or resources gained in LHM for the benefit of an outside character or faction. 

I understand your concern regarding "late in the session" however, what's stopping people from having fun now.  We've all been waiting on a wipe that is taking a lot longer than expected.  If everything was to late in the session to play, then there would be no point in playing at all.

I thank you for the luck and I wish you a great gaming experience.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:57:13 am »
you can find mutants in fo2