April 27, 2024, 03:04:31 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Too many pk who killnew players in the mine I quit this game players are stupid  (Read 8574 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Maybe they were in love?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:40:26 am by jacky »

the guy that is good

• keep fighting we can win this!!!
    • View Profile
that picture thoe
life is too short to do something so simple

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
"that game took many hours of my life"

all games do.
so does watching the TV.

i have always found the charges of "the devs stole my crap", pretty fucking funny.
if the devs want stuff, i think they could just use a few finger pokes on the keyboard and have it.
or maybe even a few mouse clicks on a script.
so what.
the drudgery of picking up  brock flowers is nothing compared to the drudgery of updating this game, or as we are currently waiting for, a wipe.
a brand new game.
i don't think the devs have time to steal your cow.
or the desire to do so.
i too have lost stuff mysteriously.
was i followed?
i don't think so, but i could be wrong.
did the devs target me for my pile of crap that they could create out of thin air?
no.
did the devs find an exploit that players have been exploiting?
maybe.
but maybe this exploit was so far ingrained in the code, that only a wipe could fix it.
warning us about an exploit would only let more folks know on how to do it.

I trust kilgore and the gang.
i have no inside knowledge on the whats or whys.
and i don't care.
now ask this.
why would the devs risk pissing people off so that their hobby would be de-populated.
their hobby that we can get for free.

so if you want to rage quit, go away already.
if it comes down to only me and the devs playing, so be it.
as long as i can click on the link and play, my 6euro every month helps keeps the server running.
when it doesn't, i wont play.
because it wont be here.
 :P 

Enzyme

• View Profile
A lot of players in the game are psychopath want to bees. I assure you that although many of us are weak in the game we aren't weak in real life. Some may believe that after a collapse scenario (which is likely to happen) they will be able to prey on the weak, but that isn't going to happen.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
That was an interesting thing to say. Somehow...it is ringing true in my head.

Ronin

• View Profile
look, i do not want to make "balabla i am big strong moderator, so i will eat you and remove your forum account" topic.

i took cow from base, lead it to tent, LEFT it there and after i was back that cow is gone.

explain it to me.

where is my fockin COW.

happy new year, i hope you can see you killed fo with these ridiculous changes i saw after FEW DAYS break.
you destroyed that game, all i can say(PERSONAL opinion - i have right to say this then).

good luck, you surely find some nolife russian kids as great players there - like these bombers in NCR NOW(madness).

jut give me my fockin cow back, oh SIRS. i had materials, guns and ammo stored there.

upd:
 just in case that some forum moderators wanted to make some EGO with that post:
FUCK YOU, go to WORK. you are NOT helping that project and let people, REALIZE that finally.

ANSWER me, where is my cow.
or remove that account and STOP focking blabla here, please.

i have no reasons to be polite - that game took many hours of my life, GAVE NOTHING, and i lost my COW with whole stuff today.
game and forum moderators are worst i saw in my life.
so consider smooth explanation for me, please.

Uhh, sorry, man, i accidently press wrong button and kill y cow and then i end up dead.
Sorry, my bad.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry guys but he perfectly trolled all of ya - this is copy-paste from an old an entertaining thread on 2238 -  http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,615.0.html

Just made my day :D

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
Kilgore, you cheeky boy!!!!! :-*
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Sorry guys but he perfectly trolled all of ya - this is copy-paste from an old an entertaining thread on 2238 -  http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,615.0.html

Just made my day :D

Ahh, troll level expert achieved.

Good showing lol.