March 28, 2024, 07:28:05 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Shut the fuck up and stop whining  (Read 13425 times)

MickDick

• View Profile
Re: Shut the fuck up and stop whining
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 08:57:46 pm »
Many of you people have no idea how bad it used to be...

Gregor

• Scourge and Purge
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 09:49:59 am »
I wouldn't mind if you got to tag one item to keep upon death, but I don't NEED it. I personally love how harsh this game is.
Other games will have it like this:
You can only kill someone in the designated area.
Even on PVP servers there is no benefit to killing another player, he keeps his gear, you keep yours, you will respawn, maybe take a hit to item durability.
EVERYTHING YOU OWN is safe. No one can get it unless you trade them or you're dumb enough to give out your details.

This game is what I would expect from an MMO in a Fallout setting. Some people will just kill you and take your stuff, your base may get raided, your cars will get stolen etc.
I love that in this game. It's pretty much a good part of what keeps me going, it's exciting knowing that things can and will go wrong and you will get punished for it, instead of just dying and that's it.
It "toughens you up", so to speak.

CLANG
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

Ronin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 03:15:11 pm »
This time we got a smart dev that is willing to change the game for the better, in order to not run into the same problems fonline 2238 ran into: having no players left.

The fact that fonline 2238 had to shut down due to lack of players, completely shits on your "everyone disagrees with you" argument.
The majority just left the game, leaving you trash minority to play on an empty server until it closed down. You are just too stupid  to realize this.

Hello.
This i qoute just to say that u, i presume, heard that settents how ppl left 2238 coz of reason u mentioned but that is just pure bullshit.Ppl left for reason that is known to old players but whatever i said to u and ppl like u, who are angry about game mechanic, will not strike desire goal.
Just this to all u motherfuckers who whine about this and that: learn to be patiente, dont trust noone and moust important:give y self time.This game need much time to learn how to survive including enjoy all togheter.
I am not native english speaker so sorry folks.

Peace

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 03:54:44 am »
(Y)ou pussies want EVERYTHING nerfed or everything removed.
Not everything... I'd like to see Powder Gangers carrying Huntig Rifles rather than pipe rifles (total POS I usually kill them with brass knuckles I craft right then and there from junk I find in the encounter!!!! even though I carry a combat shotgun!!!!!)......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...