April 29, 2024, 04:15:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Event Suggestion  (Read 2775 times)

Urukhai

• View Profile
Event Suggestion
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:00:35 pm »
Hello everyone !

I've been thinking about a new event! Maybe one of this kind was previously proposed but, I'm too lazy to check every page  ;D.

Preface

I've been playing fonline for years, and have noticed that I never played a HtH character, so my event will concern a HtH PvP event, in which of course the main action gonna take place between HtH Characters, but, other players will have fun aswell.

I met several times HtH guys in pvp towns, and of course, fighting them one on one, especially when they get closer and closer, is not that easy. But few days ago, I've seen how 2 HtH chars were fighting each other and I liked watching it. This is the reason why I decided to propose (and partially create) this Event.

The Event

If many of you will like this Idea and the admin gonna approve it aswell, here are all details:

What gonna happen ?

I can create a map in the middle of which gonna stand a Boxing ring.
Around this ring will be tribunes for players, who gonna watch fights.
The fights will depend on the number of fighters.

Example, if only 4 fighters will be present: the number 1 will fight against the number 2, 3 & 4, the number 2 will face the number 1, 3 & 4 etc. The one who will win the most of these battles will be the Event winner.

Example, if 8 (or more) fighters gonna participate, it will be an escalation challenge: 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, 7 vs 8. And the winners of this "1/4 finals" will face each other in following "semi-finals" battles (example 1 vs 3 and 5 vs 8, and then in the finals 3 vs 8 ) 

The reward

The winner  will get:
- These Golden Gloves (that proposed Celard)
- The title of the "Champion Of The Wasteland" (and the year can be presized aswell because the time in FOnline runs pretty fast  :P)
- And 100 000 caps

Number 2:
50 000 caps

Number 3:

25 000 Caps

The Spectators

Those who gonna watch, must have fun and support the fighter they like! To enhance this I propose bets!
How it gonna work ? It's pretty simple! You bet a certain amount of caps on the fighter (you think) that gonna win and if he wins, you win too !

The table of bets:

You stake                            You get
1 000 ==============> 2 000
10 000 =============> 20 000
20 000 =============> 50 000
50 000 =============> 100 000
100 000 ============> 150 000

(Note: Nosebleeding bets like 1 000 000 (or just over 100 000) will be refused because the capital will be organized by investors!)

All players will be gathered safely on The Barter Ground, so they can take the amount of money they want !
The entrance costs : 1 000 caps
Participation costs : 10 000 caps

The bets can be done directly to a trustful player which will save your name and the money you bet (the log will be registred to in order to avoid any kind of confusion) ! After the fight, you can come to the money gatherer and take your cash!
If you your fighter lose the battle, your money will be lost too.

(Note: No credit allowed, so there is no way for: "Bro, I bet for dat guy 100 k, plz accept my bet, If he gonna lose I swear I gonna bring cash back, Yo plz Bro !")

The Investors

Who are these guys ? It's pretty simple! We take 5 rich volounteers which invest their caps in this Event ! The caps they gonna share will be used for paying Rewards of the fighters and to pay those who will bet money !

More Details

Spoiler: show
An example
Investor 1: 250 000
Investor 2: 150 000
Investor 3: 125 000
Investor 4: 100 000
Investor 5:   80 000

TOTAL: 705 000 caps

705 000 gonna represent the Capital of the event!
And now! The money that will be bet on fighters will be automatically added to this capital
the paybacks and the fighter rewards will be removed from this capital aswell

In the End! When everyone will be payed back, This Capital will be shared between its investors!
It means that each investor will get the same percentage of investment from the beggining!

Example of calculations:

Investors_____________________Percentage of the whole Capital:                                             

Investor 1: 250 000 ============> 35.46%
Investor 2: 150 000 ============> 21.27%
Investor 3: 125 000 ============> 17.73%
Investor 4: 100 000 ============> 14.18%
Investor 5:   80 000 ============> 11.34%

TOTAL: 705 000 ==========> 100.00%

If at the end, the Capital will be LOWER or OVER 705 000 caps
The difference will be devided between the investors depending on percentage of the money the invested!

Example : Investor number 1 will get 35.46% of the money

The Rules

For every competition the Rules play the most important Role!

General Rules
All players will be gathered on The Barter Grounds and the only thing they can have in their inventory are the caps!
- No weapons allowed
- No Armors (Note: Skins for a better RP atmosphere are welcome)
- No fights between Spectators
- No suicide bombing
- No credit allowed

The Ring Rules

HtH fights are known for it's knockdowns and knockouts! So some rules must be done !

This is a boxing competition:
- Aimed hits are only allowed in The Head and The Eyes
- No aimed groin strikes (One spotted groin strike will disqualify you)
- No Kicks (disqualification)
- Only boxing gloves on your hands (Other Items are forbidden)
- No auto First Aid or Doctor
- 3 Rounds of 2 Minutes
- No killing of your opponent on purpose (exception for a critical bypass hit)
- Don't strike the referee! (Oops! The referee was hit instead of ... Is allowed)

Fighting rules

On the Ring will be present two fighters, one referee and two doctors on opposite corners. They will heal you during a break of 30 seconds.
No doc or fa intervention during the fight will be possible!

How it gonna be:
- After 3 consecutive knockdowns the fight will be broken by the referee, once all APs will be regenerated the fight can continue (Note: spamming with knockdowns a player, gonna more look like a trolling than a fight)
- Running away from your opponent in order to kill the clock till the next FA is forbidden (15 seconds can be tolerated, if you try to choose a tactic of fight)
- The knockouts occurs pretty often, so a fighter will be considered as knockedout and unable to fight after 3 consecutive knockouts (Note: It is forbidden to strike a fighter laying on the floor, one strike could be tolerated if you were spamclicking your mouse and accidently hit him but if an other critcal knockout hit will happen it wont count. The knockouts are not cumulative between rounds, you can get 2 knockouts in the first round and 2 knockouts in the second one and still not be considered as a loser)
- If a player falls in - HP, the fight will be stopped automatically and the winner will be the one who gonna stay on his feet  8) (Note: If you kill your opponent you will be disqualified, even for missclick! The only killing excuse is a critical hit that brings the fighter from + HP to the death)

You win:
- If your opponent got 3 consecutive knockouts
- If your opponent has -0 HP
- If your opponent  lost more HP than you (before getting an FA his HP will be registered and the difference will be calculated between his original amount of HP and the amount of HP that has left. Then it will be added and the one who has the highest number of HP lost, will lose)
- If your opponent was disqualified
- If your opponent died

NOTE: A fighter that died, cannot participate in the event with 4 or less players
(example: fighters 1, 2, 3 & 4 are challenging each other. The fighter number 2 was accidentally killed in the first fight, he will be unabled to fight against two other challengers)

Disqualified fighters will be kicked from the competition.

Tell me what do you think about all this stuff  ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:29:32 pm by Urukhai »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Event Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:09:39 pm »
Can't we have a classic PvP event instead of all this HtH crap.

You know like we spawn, get drugs/weapons from BoS guy, teleport to PvP area and fight whoever is the enemy.

or how about an event where we mix the teams up, like 4 Amboy + 4 BBS + 4 mexicans vs. 4 Amboy + 4 BBS + 4 Mexicans and use the public teamspeak for communication...

ANYTHING BUT HTH!! it will be slow..and time consuming

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 05:30:17 pm »
Can't we have a classic PvP event instead of all this HtH crap.

You know like we spawn, get drugs/weapons from BoS guy, teleport to PvP area and fight whoever is the enemy.

or how about an event where we mix the teams up, like 4 Amboy + 4 BBS + 4 mexicans vs. 4 Amboy + 4 BBS + 4 Mexicans and use the public teamspeak for communication...

ANYTHING BUT HTH!! it will be slow..and time consuming

1.No one forces you to go to such kind of event.
2. It's a post wipe suggestion anyway
3. I have taken part in such kind of events as you described, and got banned for 5 days because of some assholes that were in my team and shot me anyway, and I shot back
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:56:35 pm by Urukhai »

Strike

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 05:43:42 pm »
+1

I like this suggestion, as I have suggested something similar:

HtH suggestions

- Maybe some jobs to HtH players? Like earn caps and EXP with boxing.

This suggestion is better with much more details.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:55:46 pm by Strike »

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:01:31 pm »
+1

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 06:11:33 pm »
Nice suggestion, I would disallow aimed shots to arms since it serves no purpose (your attacks are weaker with boxing gloves, not to mention your opponent would have more powerful strikes when bare handed thanks to haymaker).
#rawhide on ForestNet

Strike

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 07:23:53 pm »
Nice suggestion, I would disallow aimed shots to arms since it serves no purpose (your attacks are weaker with boxing gloves, not to mention your opponent would have more powerful strikes when bare handed thanks to haymaker).
I agree. As boxing there should be some rules where you can hit or not.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 07:29:01 pm »
So: Aimed strikes in the head and the eyes, unaimed strikes in the torso! That's it.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 07:35:13 pm »
It's no good... this is a fight what only me can win or xeen!

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 08:11:46 pm »
I know at least 2 russians from young killers that are good in HtH.
And three other guys from my team that have been playing HtH very well.
And we are all PvP oriented guys so don't expect these fights to be easy ;)

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 08:18:37 pm »
wana bet? 1v1 me and anybody from your faction!

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 08:19:35 pm »
You are fully implanted now.  ;)

And of course you have the right to not participate in such kind of event

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 08:31:02 pm »
You are fully implanted now.  ;)

And of course you have the right to not participate in such kind of event

Wrong! you are Wrong! I did become the best melee fighter way before i got my hands on any implants not to mention i still not fully implanted i have PE and Agility implants but no use in implanting them into Ramon :D....
And again you are wrong not only Razor Ramon is the only melee character i have! Love Machin was my character who participated on the melee competition! He does not have any implants at all!
And you can chill the chances that i will play after wipe is close to zero!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:32:44 pm by Ed Wood »

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 08:39:36 pm »
I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL LIKE A MANTIS KILLS A LEVEL 2 BROC FLOWER COLLECTOR!
#rawhide on ForestNet

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 05:47:13 am »
I like it.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...