April 28, 2024, 08:35:39 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Gang! Children of Gear!  (Read 3256 times)

RunningCrane

• View Profile
New Gang! Children of Gear!
« on: June 25, 2014, 05:46:49 am »
CHILDREN OF GEAR

Introducing a new gang to Fonline: Reloaded, the Children of Gear is a group of wastelanders who's experience to FOnline vary! A group that's dedicated to helping new, returning, or experienced players! Generally a PVE faction, we aim to help anyone and everyone who is needing help in the game! Being part of CoG, you'll be introduced to the much friendlier players who are eager to help whoever needs it!

Recruitment
- You HAVE to be friendly towards not only to your fellow CoG members, but other people who also struggle in the game!
- You will be given access to a safe house with weapons, armor, ammo, and other items to help get you resources. New recruits will be here for about a week. If you take something, you are expected to give back to either the base, or the safe house!
- We have no age limit, so long as you are willing to play and be part of CoG!
- We ask that you do not kill other members, as we are a faction that wants to help one another.

Goals
As a PVE faction, we aim to help our members gather the stuff they need in order to survive the many creatures and players in the FOnline world! Our current location is around the Hub, but wish to expand and create more safe zones for our members so they don't have to travel far to get equipment or haul equipment. Knowing that you're in a faction full of trustworthy people, you can go mine HQ ores or make it to Advanced Work Shops or even go hunting for supplies with other members! 

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE WASTELANDERS

Daemyn Sterk

• View Profile
Re: New Gang! Children of Gear!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:55:46 am »
As a member of Children of Gear, I can say that things have been going great for us so far! We've managed to get ourselves started and on our feet in no time at all, and every day we advance further! It would be great to have new members working alongside us to help us become even more experienced in the wasteland.

Astarte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 11:32:30 pm »
Good Luck guys!

Ya'll need a hand, gimme a holler.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 02:04:19 am »
A fun gang! Anyone else wanting to do some PvE stuff should team up with CoG.

Trollbarca

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 02:05:31 am »
Sounds nice, how do I join?

Rothbard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 03:01:19 am »
Does anyone associated with this group want to buy over 30 -1AP or better combat shotguns?

RunningCrane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 03:04:26 am »
Hey everyone! If anyone is interested in joining you can message Daemyn for the meantime! I'm currently on my way to California for firefighting, and wont be back for as long as 2 weeks starting tomorrow. If there are any other questions you can message me, I'll be checking my inbox every now and then :)

WD40

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 09:34:31 pm »
How to join?  :D

Daemyn Sterk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 09:47:50 pm »
How to join?  :D
Since Crane's away for a bit you can PM me if you'd like to join, I can set you up in the recruit base for now. We have ourselves a base, but before we allow people access there we have them at the recruit shack for a week or so. We may need to wait until Crane's on to get you set up in the real base, but if you PM me we can work some things out :)

WD40

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 09:54:12 pm »
Sent you a PM.

Cozder

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 08:40:46 am »
I've sent PM - ready to join

OceanicUK2

• View Profile