April 25, 2024, 11:34:17 am
Username:

Password:

Poll

Do you want Ghost Town before the wipe comes (as part of the pre-wipe madness)?

Of course!
29 (67.4%)
Nah, not really (maybe I want to keep crafting till the end?).
5 (11.6%)
I don't care.
9 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Topic: Ghost Town  (Read 12311 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
Re: Ghost Town
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2014, 07:27:46 pm »
Hey! It IS a ghost town ain't it!
So add ghosts! No, really- randomly generating ghost npc (from f2), 200 hp but only kick and punch attacks. They just "proof" in whenever the hell they want, in groups of 4 or 5. Nig actually dangerous buy a hell of a dustraction...
OH! And add them to golgotha!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2014, 08:36:36 pm »
Hey! It IS a ghost town ain't it!
So add ghosts! No, really- randomly generating ghost npc (from f2), 200 hp but only kick and punch attacks. They just "proof" in whenever the hell they want, in groups of 4 or 5. Nig actually dangerous buy a hell of a dustraction...
OH! And add them to golgotha!

Have you ever heard about Pripyat ? It's a real Ghost Town, but it's called like this, not because of its Ghosts but because it's empty...

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 10:20:24 am »
Meh. Ultra faggots camp only New Reno box and that's all they do. They won't come to any other location unless they smell some good loot.
And Amboys only troll with their C4 or camp whole day on WM to backstab someone, so there's no good fight either.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:47 am »
Meh. Ultra faggots camp only New Reno box and that's all they do. They won't come to any other location unless they smell some good loot.
And Amboys only troll with their C4 or camp whole day on WM to backstab someone, so there's no good fight either.

Heh you backstabbed us in Reno yesterday. UV backstabbed you in DEN when you were fighting against us, few days ago.
I still have a video where you planted land mines and c4 everywhere in BH while taking the town, and we managed to kill you anyway. UV uses C4 as well (and yesterday they have been blowing c4 next to tatoo while we were fighting below reno arms, wtf ?). Usually when they are 7 and we 4, they camp a building with c4 in modoc (when Napalm doesn't lead).

So dude, everyone uses c4, everyone backstabs and everyone camps. The only difference is that Amboys got more frags with c4 than everyone, BBS are good backstabbers and when they do it, the usually win without losing anyone and UV professionnally cry on forum and consider that winning once in month against BBS when they are

5 vs 6

IZ DAH EVENT OV DAH YEER.

And they think they are the "TRUE" pvpeliteteamburitoforfuckssakes. It's a waste of time all this pvp forum which leads nowhere.

For Now, Ghost Town is extend on the left side and below. I guess today I will finish my work and show it to you folks !

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »
Jesus, forum pvp everywhere.