April 29, 2024, 02:56:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Gun Runners buying their favour.  (Read 1187 times)

Styles

• View Profile
Gun Runners buying their favour.
« on: May 06, 2014, 10:32:08 pm »
I know there are advanced work benches all over the place. But the only safe one (that I know of) is the one in the Gun Runners fort.

What I suggest is that we can simply pay to use their bench. Having super high reputation with them is good to a point. Stop playing for a couple of days and your reputation goes back to being crap with them, so you have to spend hours getting it high enough to use the bench. Why not just has the option to pay to use it?

Paying 10 thousand caps every time to use it would be great for when our reputation isn't high enough. Once you leave you have to pay to go back even if you didn't mean to leave or left something behind.

Maybe even a package deal of say a hundred thousand caps or more for X-amount of real world time in which you can freely come and go.

Strike

Re: Gun Runners buying their favour.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 04:58:07 am »
What I suggest is that we can simply pay to use their bench. Having super high reputation with them is good to a point. Stop playing for a couple of days and your reputation goes back to being crap with them, so you have to spend hours getting it high enough to use the bench. Why not just has the option to pay to use it?
There is few options, that should work:

1) As you suggested, pay to use their advanced workbench. Not sure about how much it should cost per use.

2) Very hard quest to complete, after that you can use their advanced workbench without doing those reputation things all the time.

3) Once you got access to advanced workbench with reputation, you can use it even you lose your reputation to 0. If your reputation is negative, you will lose your access to advanced workbench.

Cerberix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:57:13 am »
It seems to paying for access to advanced workbench can be really nice idea but when you lost your reputation. First time, you should reach to 1000 points, and then you will be able to pay X caps for using workbench if you lost reputation. It is good idea because we have more options to choose - you can pay or do delivery quests if you do not want to pay caps.

In addition I would like to add new place with advanced workbench, for example in somewhere in dungeon quest. If you completed X dungeon quest you can have an access to this location for X time, after it location will disappear.

Sevnel

• YRS UNITED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 07:57:26 pm »
wat about buying adv work bench or it coming with the bunker base

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 12:16:42 am »
Ya, "renting" the workbench has been suggested. Never gonba happen, though. :-\
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...